**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4.5 Debuff immune Classic Spider

I never realized how potential Killmonger is.. I used Karnak (meh!) Cable (Oh no!) but nothing impressed to one-shot.. My boy right here is rank 4 and level 1 (unloaded a generic gem but no sig stones).. in my opinion, Killmonger is the number one Skill champ once you play him right and being aware of your enemy. I just wanted to show this because lots seemed troubled with this fella..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJr4IH8OMjI

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nice mate :-)
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I agree km is amazing. I just got a 5 star version of his. But unable to rank him high right now as I just finished r4ing 5 star blade. I just want to know that unduped km is equally good? Since I just got him I'm not fully aware. TX for the great video.
  • Well i believe for older content blade is better but when it comes to newer content, killmonger might arguably be the best all round skill champ in the game
    edited September 2018
    Well i believe for older content blade is better but when it comes to newer content, killmonger might arguably be the best all round skill champ in the game

I agree with you. But having gr and Sparky both at R4 and having blade as only skill guy worthy enough, I had to rank him up. And after ranking up blade, I completed act 5. Just today I pulled km whom I've been wanting since so long. Finally but alas can't rank him up. Zero skill cats at the moment. Is km a worthy attacker unduped? By the way I have all 3 Trinity guys at R4 and unduped.
  • Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Well i believe for older content blade is better but when it comes to newer content, killmonger might arguably be the best all round skill champ in the game

I agree with you. But having gr and Sparky both at R4 and having blade as only skill guy worthy enough, I had to rank him up. And after ranking up blade, I completed act 5. Just today I pulled km whom I've been wanting since so long. Finally but alas can't rank him up. Zero skill cars at the moment. Is km a worthy attacker unduped? By the way I have all 3 Trinity guys at R4 and unduped.

Well i believe its better to have both trinities ready for the content we are gonna face in the near future.. starky gr and blade might have ruled the game earlier but with new bs nodes n passive abilities, killmonger void and sabretooth will be ruling the game for sometime.. and to answer your question, killmonger is worth r4ing atleast unduped n r5 when duped
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

I agree with you. But having gr and Sparky both at R4 and having blade as only skill guy worthy enough, I had to rank him up. And after ranking up blade, I completed act 5. Just today I pulled km whom I've been wanting since so long. Finally but alas can't rank him up. Zero skill cars at the moment. Is km a worthy attacker unduped? By the way I have all 3 Trinity guys at R4 and unduped.

Well i believe its better to have both trinities ready for the content we are gonna face in the near future.. starky gr and blade might have ruled the game earlier but with new bs nodes n passive abilities, killmonger void and sabretooth will be ruling the game for sometime.. and to answer your question, killmonger is worth r4ing atleast unduped n r5 when duped

Sure I'll take him to R4 as and when I have resources ready for it. Unfortunately I have void in 4 star and no sabertooth. Thankyou for helping out. Just 1 last curiosity. As I completed act 5, I got few t2as. Now I'm torn between r5ing Sparky (unduped) or r4ing LC (duped r3) or r4ing the latest entrant km ( unduped) . I also have AA unduped at r3. Would like to know your thoughts on this. Thankyou again.
  • Anurag1606 wrote: »

Sure I'll take him to R4 as and when I have resources ready for it. Unfortunately I have void in 4 star and no sabertooth. Thankyou for helping out. Just 1 last curiosity. As I completed act 5, I got few t2as. Now I'm torn between r5ing Sparky (unduped) or r4ing LC (duped r3) or r4ing the latest entrant km ( unduped) . I also have AA unduped at r3. Would like to know your thoughts on this. Thankyou again.

Well im no expert in this area but i would highly suggest r5ing starky as you already have the trinity ready n he doesn't rely much on his dupe either

Well im no expert in this area but i would highly suggest r5ing starky as you already have the trinity ready n he doesn't rely much on his dupe either

Thankyou. I am taking opinion from lot of ppl. I'm also thinking to R5 spark. As I feel that will be a big boost.
  • DRTZMANDRTZMAN Posts: 15
    I never realized how potential Killmonger is.. I used Karnak (meh!) Cable (Oh no!) but nothing impressed to one-shot.. My boy right here is rank 4 and level 1 (unloaded a generic gem but no sig stones).. in my opinion, Killmonger is the number one Skill champ once you play him right and being aware of your enemy. I just wanted to show this because lots seemed troubled with this fella..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJr4IH8OMjI

This also depends on your mastery setup. Can you share your mastery setup?
  • Wow!!!!!!! AWESOME SKILLS
  • You can defeat him with sparky or crossbones

Thank you Valuka! Practice makes it perfect..

Thank you Valuka! Practice makes it perfect..

Lmao! that is my line you troll.. glad you are here! much love!

Likewise champ