**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use 5* mystic awakening gem on

I also have a generic 5* gem. Domino is an option for that stone also.

Who to use 5* mystic awakening gem on 92 votes

Ghost rider
14%
SnakeEyes69DrOctavius2_2TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireVuDahCrimsontide1616Ajjohnsbb8Atticus9090PaytoPlayJayCeeCrowShowValBr111I_Gauntlet 13 votes
Voodoo
65%
staksfu_koraxHULK_BREAKAraevinTeflonscoundrelSIlverProfessorSpeedbumpJohnmaharajaIOSJasoNX_pullGrafikdevAlpha07BapoiLvernon15ExHavokDOKTOROKTOPUSJCPer14SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64TrevanRomano 60 votes
Magik
20%
danielmathSpity68vg2782Tendersquadsha2356__Darkrider05Natural_Born_NinjaRacs0Jdub1250FR33_HUG5xananabananaRasiloverTatteredSailmort_07John757DarthPhalNamelezAlexxキングAn_Asian_1 19 votes

Comments

• Voodoo
    Voodoo any day bro
  • Hanger_29Hanger_29 Posts: 25
    Voodoo
    Who are you going to use/rank? I have all three but Magik was already 4/55 when I got the mystic gem so it was between Voodoo and GR. I was going to 4/55 GR for Blade team and used it on him. Don't use it on anyone until you are ready to 4/55 them though because you may dupe one.

I'd agree here, but at this point the odds of duping are getting bad, so using a gem isn't a bad idea.
  • ShadyOneShadyOne Posts: 12
    All 3 are great. I’d say there’s no wrong choice. Do you have a personal preference? I used one on Rider myself, had the rest of trinity ready, don’t regret it. But stand alone, I’d give the edge to Magik and Voodoo

And would any of those be r5 candidates? I’d say Magik and Voodoo are worth that.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Voodoo
    If you want all of your three to be very good, go voodoo. He easily gets the most out of the dupe. Magik does get a lot better, and GR gets better with another judgement, but both are absolutely fine unduped. Voodoo, on the other hand, is trash until he’s duped, then he’s amazing. Lots of handy utility.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Voodoo
    Voodoo is a top 3-5 champion. Only thing Magik does better is solo Dormammu main AW bosses and that's so much less useful now that champions like Spider-Man Stark Enhanced can do that.
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    Thanks for the input guys! My GR is 5/4 magik is 5/2 and voodoo is 5/1. I plan to rank up whoever i use it on aside from GR.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Ghost rider
    I used my mystic gem on GR. No regrets here man
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Voodoo
    Yes he is
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Voodoo
    magik does voodoo's job of power control better sure, but voodoo has the added flexibility of being able to poison and reduce ability accuracy if needed.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Ghost rider
    All of em. but i personally prefer GR