**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which symbiote will we get alongside Riot?

Venom and Carnage are being reworked. Riot is an automatic.

So, that leaves two other symbiotes which are in the Venom movie: Toxin and Scream.

Who will it be?

Which symbiote will we get alongside Riot? 41 votes

Toxin
78%
DL864adqqedfyvrJetenyoSKOutsiderBaseballs14dDarkrider05Lvernon15hydrogohardNewDawnDebAKTEKSpiderCoolsFR33_HUG5Scarlett_DankestChefXFA_RebootedBlackFreQuencyPrimetime_769Shadow_PhoneixNoob2435Avetrex2 32 votes
Scream
21%
Darkstar4387BapoiFurious_Fighter1Duke_SilverBrutus2099Austin555555Mitchell35AnkushNandaxxKyojinxx 9 votes

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Toxin
    Why not both? They release 3 champs in a month at times.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    I'm hoping Riot, along with a Mystic Champion. We NEED a new Mystic Champion. Haven't had a new Mystic since Morning Star.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Scream
    ISHLORD wrote: »
    i think ANTIVENOM is the main villian in movie

No he's not it's been confirmed to be Riot, wouldn't even make sense for it to be Anti Vennom.

I think it's going to be scream another syombite joining Riot and the much needed buffs to venom and Carnage.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Don't really care about any of the other symbiote characters but venom and carnage. As long as carnage is given the buff the character deserves, we could just get a new version of venom. That would be perfect in my book.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

They only release 3 champs in a month if there are 5 Thursdays in it. This only happens twice a year and we get a new chsno on first, third, and fifth Thursdays.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Toxin
    Kpatrix wrote: »

They only release 3 champs in a month if there are 5 Thursdays in it. This only happens twice a year and we get a new chsno on first, third, and fifth Thursdays.

Didn't ever realize that. Lol
    Thanks!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    As far as I know, there is no confirmed champ already ...
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    ANTI VENOMMMMMMMM THE STRONGEST AND DEADLIEST SYMBIOTE. HE HAS NO WEAKNESS. HE BURNS THE OTHER SYMBIOTE DISEASES UPON TOUCH. HE IS THE CURE.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Scream
    Of the two options, Scream would be the only logical one, seeing how Toxin is the offspring of Carnage.
    Carnage in turn being Venom's offspring.

Anti Venom can't come in either, it would require Eddie to first lose the symbiote, then get attacked by a new host carrying it, and then somehow here a super healer at hand to have remnants of his own symbiote bond with white bloodcells to make Anti Venom.

There's only so much time in a movie, this would be stretching it a lot..
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    Toxin
    I don’t know either of these guys ,but Toxin just sounds cool...
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »

So, that leaves two other symbiotes which are in the Venom movie: Toxin and Scream.

Who will it be?

Why is riot an automatic?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    CFree wrote: »
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »

Who will it be?

Why is riot an automatic?

Thats what I wanted to know as well.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    And what does that confirm for tha game?
    We don't even know if next month ww will get something related to tge movie
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

when there are 5 weeks in a month and the weeks line up.....
    always alternate....
    new champ...
    old champ....
    new champ...
    old champ...therefore...
    5/10 = old champ
    12/10 = new champ
    19/10 = old champ
    26/10 = new champ
    only 2 new champs coming in october.