**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOOKING FOR ALLIANCE

Hey guys, I’m looking for a new Alliance. I would prefer an alliance in which they have at least one BG doing Map 6 (that i can be a part of) when this new season of AQ starts. Thanks👌🏻6rujnazyevcp.png
qppnb7symbdc.png
dihz3xuych9j.png
zawga29lifj1.png

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
  • How often are you looking to do map6? Every day or every other depending on war?
    How often are you looking to do map6? Every day or every other depending on war?

Ummmm to start out every other day. But I could possibly do every day it all depends on what path I'm given ya know?
  • One of the bgs in my alliance is going to start doing map5 every other. If it goes well we will move to every, if that goes well we will move to map6. I know it’s not exactly what you are looking for. But if you are interested let me know.
    I am interested man. Sounds pretty good. My line ID is itsthebroski
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We run 44432 in AQ with the first 2 mandatory (30 mil), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We will run 554, 544, 444, 433, 222 AQ after the upcoming changes.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty...go ahead and keep your battle chips. This will change with the AQ changes upcoming...with battle chips.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • ItsTheBroski,
    If you're still looking for an alliance, PM me (ARGaming86), our other officer OpethFan1 , or my leader ebonhand on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    I send you a message on LINE, and I also sent you a friend request and an invite IG. (GorerillaTactic).
    About my alliance:
    The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,090,609 (4.1MIL) - 1,062 AW Rating
  • I sent you an in game friend request we are looking to get plays to run map6 once per AQ (BG1 only).