**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Glory store problems [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
**MOD UPDATE - 09/11 9:15AM PST**
Just a quick update - we're working on a fix for this with the rest of the team! We'll update you once we push it live. Thank you again for your continued patience. :)

I have enough glory to buy T4B catalyst frags but it says insufficient funds.

lcp5tds7umef.jpeg
8cjiyvcmeq8m.png
td6xlqqo36vg.png
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• AhtopahtoAhtopahto Posts: 33
    So today was reset in Glory section in store.
    Purchased 3x T4BC fragments.
    Now shows I can only buy 3 more. Suposed to have chance for 7 more. And the price also equal to the amount it shows. So how can I get back what I paid extra because of bug and when it shows the right information?

8o8pyw6c77et.jpeg
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    hey i just bought some tier 2 alpha the first one showed 850 but the next one jumped up to 1114? looks like the store did not refresh properly
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Same happened to me
  • I was waiting for the glory to reset to buy more t4 basic frags today. After the reset a little while ago I went to use my 2,976 glory I had saved from the last AQ rewards. I chose 5 which supposedly would have cost 2,662 as you can see in the pic below. When I pushed the purchase button it claimed I was 834 short! So I swiped my mcoc app on my iPad and reopened to try again and it said the same thing! I then decided to try and purchase 4 instead of 5, which it allowed me to do, and I would go back and buy the fifth. When I went back to but my fifth it showed I only had 64 glory left, when I should have had more than 800! It also shows that I’ve only got two purchases remaining of t4 basic frags out of 10!!! Help me!zb9bpz2hm17d.png
    r9b876u404ik.png
    zpf1zclspj78.png
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    What is even more frustrating is that I had planned my glory so that I could get enough t2a so I could rank a 5* to r5. Thanks kabam!
  • Here’s to show my current inventory and the 4 frag sets I bought.49ijirn2bs36.png
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Same thing for me except my first cost me 875 and the next one is 1037 and even though it was showing 10/10 available after I purchased the first one it now showed 7/10 available.... It's all kinds of screw up
  • yep, it's bugged. no wonder :-)
    0jUNKkjlsh0.jpg
    mewpp8dRVs4.jpg
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Same here. It says it was reset but when you make a purchase it's charging you the cost of what an additional would've cost before the reset. Same thing just happened to me.
    irfcbb9xya3g.png
    y1pbkau6b2po.png
    So do we get a refund or what? I didn't want to pay the 3rd level price for these, hence awaiting the reset.
  • Hey there!

Can you please reach out to our support team if this issue wasn't resolved after a restart?
  • Hey there!

Can you please reach out to our support team if this issue wasn't resolved after a restart?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/95094/glory-glitch#latest
  • Hey everyone!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'll get this information shared with the rest of the team so we can get it resolved.
    Restarted the game no change. Will reach out for support team
    Restarted the game no change. Will reach out for support teamj
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Yeah, somethings up with the store. Purchased 3 t2a for 2997(?) glory with ~5600 glory in bank. Now at 2295 glory and the purchase limit now reads 4/10.
  • Merged threads together, but rest assured we're looking into it.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Yeah I bought 1 18,000 t4 basic and it said I bought 3. Weird. What's going on?
  • Hey! I had the same problem! I bought 1 T4B, right after the reset and instead of having 9 purchase limit, it showed me 6. The price for purchase was big. Please help and solve my problem!
    Thsnk you! zny8jxucu82e.png
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    Ive bought 4 t2a fragments and the cost should be 3752. Took a picture of my initial glory points with 6902 but not only have 1946. Whats wrong @Kabam Miike ?
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Same. Had 10/10 available and tried to get 3 but took about 2100 away instead of just sort of 1500
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    edited September 2018
    Same. Had 10/10 available and tried to get 3 but took about 2100 away instead of just short of 1500
  • Me too will we be reimbursed or the usual tough luck
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    JamesM wrote: »
    What is even more frustrating is that I had planned my glory so that I could get enough t2a so I could rank a 5* to r5. Thanks kabam!

Just wait for em map 6 crystals lol.. Or next uncollected run.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Yep my glory is also messed up after purchasing t2alpha. It’s said 10/10 after buying 3 is now shows 4/10. When I was on the purchase screen the next cost was considerably less than what is says now.
    nko11849g8mx.png
    0mp8ohrnz41n.png