**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why I would only open 1 battle group of aq ?

WhungWhung Posts: 36
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Why I would only open 1 battle group of aq ?

How to open bg2 and bg3 ?

**Mod Update**
Hey All,

We're going to continue to investigate this. We won't be restarting the Alliance Quest series that started today, because if there is an issue, we can't be sure that restarting it would fix it. We're going to keep testing some things, and will continue to do so as the series goes on.

If any of you see anything like this again tomorrow, it would be very helpful if you could screenshot it, or record a video of the process. I'll also be paying very close attention to all of our Community spaces for any more mentions of anything about this potential situation.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Same issue it didn’t give option for more then 1 bg
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    same here
  • Same thing happened to us
  • Hey All,

With the introduction of the new Alliance Quest system, you have to decide how many Battlegroups you want to run at the beginning of each day. It is the first screen you see when starting Alliance Quests.

axmaloqcr5vr.png

I just did this myself, and the option did appear.
    We didn’t get the option mike
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    I did that & there’s still only one bg.
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Hey All,

With the introduction of the new Alliance Quest system, you have to decide how many Battlegroups you want to run at the beginning of each day. It is the first screen you see when starting Alliance Quests.

axmaloqcr5vr.png

Option did not appear for everyone it seems, same happened to us. No option for 3 battle groups.

Please fix/reset AQ asap please
    i did click on 3 and then next.. but it didnt open 3 bg's
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Restart aq. We don’t want a crappy start.
    lol hey midnight
  • Well done kabam Aq bugged right from the star, cant even get the basics right
    Stupid new system there right @Ron_H
  • Hey All,

axmaloqcr5vr.png

So because it was there for you means it was there for everyone? As if there has never been a bug that only affected some alliances and not others? Yeah, ok.
  • Or no start if your in bg2 or 3
    and yeah miike.. a restart would be verry appreciated. cause this really sucks.
    Why would you even give the option of not being able to run 3bgs like before....you would think such a big change to a key part of game you make sure you would explain it in depth or even make a video so people know what to do
    Get on it kabam. Restart aq.
  • Can you guys give me some more information? I am seeing two different things in here. Did you get the option to choose 3 Battlegroups and then, after selecting them, it did not open them? On the Confirmation screen, did it only show 1 Battlegroup before you pushed the Start button?
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I’m sorry but things like this are exactly why you guys catch so much grief. Best option is to stop aq, fix whatever the problem is & restart it. Unfortunately, that’s never been done so we can bet on this being another wasted week of aq.
  • Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    I posted in the known issues chat but I’m putting it out there that I didn’t get the option either.

A suggestion to make it easier could be a battle group selector page similar to AW. That is something everyone knows and wouldn’t throw people for a loop.
    On mine it did not give us the option for more then 1 bg

Stupid new system there right @Ron_H

indeed
  • Can you guys give me some more information? I am seeing two different things in here. Did you get the option to choose 3 Battlegroups and then, after selecting them, it did not open them? On the Confirmation screen, did it only show 1 Battlegroup before you pushed the Start button?

Do you not test anything at all, start with the basics like your teams iq
    Only option was one battle group. iPhone X.
  • Stat wrote: »
    Hey All,

axmaloqcr5vr.png

So because it was there for you means it was there for everyone? As if there has never been a bug that only affected some alliances and not others? Yeah, ok.

That's not at all what I'm saying, but saying that if this is an issue, it is not affecting everybody.
    Look above @Kabam Miike for your answer.
  • Take it down, test it and then release it
    It didn’t give option of being able to do more then 1 bg and I started aq so now looks like we screwed for rest of week
  • Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    Can you guys give me some more information? I am seeing two different things in here. Did you get the option to choose 3 Battlegroups and then, after selecting them, it did not open them? On the Confirmation screen, did it only show 1 Battlegroup before you pushed the Start button?

I don’t remember ever seeing that screen at all.
    Can you guys give me some more information? I am seeing two different things in here. Did you get the option to choose 3 Battlegroups and then, after selecting them, it did not open them? On the Confirmation screen, did it only show 1 Battlegroup before you pushed the Start button?

i did saw 3 groups as on your screenshot.. however pushing on 3 did nothing..it didnt light up or anything. After clicking on 3 and then next etc etc it still only opend up 1 bg