**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why I would only open 1 battle group of aq ?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Look above @Kabam Miike for your answer.

Maybe provide some actual screen shots so they can figure it out.
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Can you guys give me some more information? I am seeing two different things in here. Did you get the option to choose 3 Battlegroups and then, after selecting them, it did not open them? On the Confirmation screen, did it only show 1 Battlegroup before you pushed the Start button?

Hi

No option at all to select 3 bg in our alliance
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    If people playing Mcoc over 2-3 years claim they couldnt start AQ with 3 BGs...
    And considering Kabam historical lack of QoS..

Yea.. lets restart AQ gents..
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Ron_H wrote: »
    Can you guys give me some more information? I am seeing two different things in here. Did you get the option to choose 3 Battlegroups and then, after selecting them, it did not open them? On the Confirmation screen, did it only show 1 Battlegroup before you pushed the Start button?

i did saw 3 groups as on your screenshot.. however pushing on 3 did nothing..it didnt light up or anything. After clicking on 3 and then next etc etc it still only opend up 1 bg

Exactly what happened to me.
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Look above @Kabam Miike for your answer.

Maybe provide some actual screen shots so they can figure it out.

Hard to provide screenshots once it's already started with only 1 BG.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Kind of hard to do when already started. Selected 3 and still only ran 1.
  • Bob1971Bob1971 Posts: 8
    Can we get this fixed it only gave us 1 battlegroup for AQ why would there be a option for that I thought it was 3 groups and you pick which map you want for each group
    Quit wasting time and just restart aq
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    why didn’t you guys do a video you know like you did for other major changes
  • Wiredawg1 wrote: »
    It didn’t give option of being able to do more then 1 bg and I started aq so now looks like we screwed for rest of week

Do not worry kabam wil compensate you handsomely with a “ energy refill”
    Wiredawg1 wrote: »

This^^
  • Same happened to me. Only got 1 BG going
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★

This^^

Even better idea.. they actually spend time testing new content rather than using us as guinea pigs
  • Same for me. I’ve logged it with Kabam but no option appeared to select 3 BGs so we now only have 1 active. Do the right thing kabam and restart AQ for everyone.
  • Mine is working perfectly fine
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Just reset it.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Ad0ra_ can we get an answer now and not 2 days from now??
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Just reset it.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    It is not always possible for us to make video content for every one of our features. We wish we could, but there are constraints involved. For this one, we chose to make an extremely in depth walkthrough of the new Feature that we shared with everybody. You can take a look at it again here.

It’s a major change to the game on a key part of the game....your in-depth walk thru obviously didn’t work or people wouldn’t have this issue
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    My alliance works 3bgs. Prob not affecting all.
    @Kabam Miike please just ask for a reset. Apparently this is a very wide issue with many people 30 minutes in asking for a reset.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Worked fine here too
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Vincew80 wrote: »

This^^

Even better idea.. they actually spend time testing new content rather than using us as guinea pigs

Not their fault you can't follow directions. We got 3 bugs no issue's. This is user error and you are the user.
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    edited September 2018
    It is not always possible for us to make video content for every one of our features. We wish we could, but there are constraints involved. For this one, we chose to make an extremely in depth walkthrough of the new Feature that we shared with everybody. You can take a look at it again here.

Well it didnt work "as intended" as shown in that indepth walktrough wich i read sevral times before this AQ started.
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64

Well it didnt work "as intended" as shown in that indepth walktrough wich i read sevral times before this AQ started.
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41

It’s not working correct, a video wouldn’t have helped
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    edited September 2018
    We've got a similar issue. We set up all 3 battlegroups. Assigned BG1 to map 5, BG2 to map 3, and BG3 to map 2. But only 1 BG is open.
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    3bgs works fine