**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aw

As the new aw season is starting and as ever everybody is looking for the best edge they can have I’d like to know what kabam thinks about all these you tubers, tweeters and face bookers showing shots/ videos of aw and giving away other alliance defences, after all kabam you allow this so should you stop this or compensate alliances featured in these shots/ videos?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    As the new aw season is starting and as ever everybody is looking for the best edge they can have I’d like to know what kabam thinks about all these you tubers, tweeters and face bookers showing shots/ videos of aw and giving away other alliance defences, after all kabam you allow this so should you stop this or compensate alliances featured in these shots/ videos?

Ya, why would they want content about their game on Youtube, nothing worse for a game then publicity
  • danielmath wrote: »

Ya, why would they want content about their game on Youtube, nothing worse for a game then publicity

Nothing worse that your defence being shown either
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Lol the things this community complains about I swear. There is nothing that say you can't show what the defense is. Plus everything but minis and boss are hidden. This is a post just to complain.