**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why I would only open 1 battle group of aq ?

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I'm wildly unsurprised that their UI was clunky and screwed a number of people out of an entire week on AQ/.
  • ScotchScotch Posts: 24
    Why not just give us all the points and rewards we would have gotten, like was done in AW when an alliance couldn't get matched
  • Hey All,

We're going to continue to investigate this. We won't be restarting the Alliance Quest series that started today, because if there is an issue, we can't be sure that restarting it would fix it. We're going to keep testing some things, and will continue to do so as the series goes on.

If any of you see anything like this again tomorrow, it would be very helpful if you could screenshot it, or record a video of the process. I'll also be paying very close attention to all of our Community spaces for any more mentions of anything about this potential situation.

Well there you go, great customer support and great work kabam
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Given Kabam’s extensive history of quality control and flawless record releasing new content clearly the player base is at fault again. Stop making excuses boys you should be used to bitting the pillow by now.
  • @Kabam Miike
    Will we be able to open more battle groups come day 2?
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    We didn't have issues starting 3 bg, but this interface is confusing and cumbersome. I would not be surprised if the people having issues in this post just started 1 BG by mistake, but I can't blame them because the interface is confusing.
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    edited September 2018
    Ive been playing this game since global release years ago. I must say its just sad that with each update or major change thats being introduced i already start thinking upfront..what will go wrong/ or wich bugs will we get this time..

Verry disapointed...again.
  • Same thing happened to me
  • I selected 3 battle groups and only one group was opened. Now I have 20 members without AQ
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    What the hell is happening.
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    This is hilarious, so many ppl screwed up and try to pass the buck, you just need to be more cautious, only issue ive seen is that it allows members aswell as officers and leader to start AQ
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Should make it so that it always defaults to 3 groups, then to run less it has to be changed manually at step 1.
    It would then mean people that run 3 cant accidentally press start and run less without actually changing it themselves to run less and people that only run 1 or 2 will at least have enough groups for whole alliance if accidentally starting 3, unlike now with 3 groups accidentally start 1
  • SalathrosSalathros Posts: 42
    Furious with new AQ,I just followed the highlighted links & ended up opening ONLY one GROUP... just ridiculous, not even sure where an option was for all 3 groups
  • BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    k666k wrote: »
    This is hilarious, so many ppl screwed up and try to pass the buck, you just need to be more cautious, only issue ive seen is that it allows members aswell as officers and leader to start AQ

Or that officers actually started 3bg and kabam screwed the pooch like usual.
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Can you guys give me some more information? I am seeing two different things in here. Did you get the option to choose 3 Battlegroups and then, after selecting them, it did not open them? On the Confirmation screen, did it only show 1 Battlegroup before you pushed the Start button?

Here we just had not 3 BG option. Just 1.
    Do not restart. Just fix it for the next day.
    Maibe down server to investigate, but fix.
    Thanks for look us🤗
  • k666k wrote: »
    This is hilarious, so many ppl screwed up and try to pass the buck, you just need to be more cautious, only issue ive seen is that it allows members aswell as officers and leader to start AQ If it’s allowing members to start AQ then then that’s a bug altogether
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Only one battle group option.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    No issues here.

m7hd63tc73l2.png
    uarqsrp7jffb.png
    2z6a625h9ylt.png

• STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    edited September 2018
    Working over here
    7e0rqp3xt3j4.png
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Whoever your officer or leader might need to check details might be missing something
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    No worries, maybe in a month a few ppl who can't join will get a free 10% boost, and all will be right. Besides, who needs the extra glory anyways? So many other ways to earn t2a and rank up materials in this game anyways besides AQ.
  • Bob1971Bob1971 Posts: 8
    @kabam miike I'm still trying to figure out why you have to pick 3 groups it should always be set for 3 groups and you pick which map you want for each group that way there is never a mess up buy the game or who starts AQ because of this we only group 1 and 20 guys have to sit out
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    Treinin wrote: »
    Pretty sure this is user error, but interested to see if someone can actually produce photo or video evidence that there was a problem. A whole lot of vitriol towards the Kabam employee who is only trying to help when this is very likely not a bug at all but just a case of officers who didn't take the time to carefully navigate a new screen.

Cant provide photo or vid after AQ already started
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    edited September 2018
    i selected the option for 3 battle groups then selected difficulty then started quest... we are now locked in 1 battle group for alliance quest
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Everyone keeps saying just restart it but that’s not fair to the people who already spent items in map 6. It’s easy to say just restart but consider others as well. There’s gotta be a better solution
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    No issues here.

2z6a625h9ylt.png

There should never be a "Do not show this ever again" check box on something like this.