**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is Iceman?

So i was lucky enough to pull a 4* iceman. I still have a 4* generic awakening gem left. I read his ability and it seems solid, but it is a game changer? I also have a hyperion but i dont think its worth using on him. I already have an awakened SL and AA. Is it worth it to use the gem on iceman? or better hold on to it in the hopes of pulling someone like voodoo, SW or wolverine? What you guys think?

Comments

• AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I have him at 5/50 and he is my go to champ for everything. If you are on line then I can give you some pro tips. My line id is aakash8826.
    Ps: He is worth an awakening gem. It's debatable if he is worth a generic but imo he is.
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    So i was lucky enough to pull a 4* iceman. I still have a 4* generic awakening gem left. I read his ability and it seems solid, but it is a game changer? I also have a hyperion but i dont think its worth using on him. I already have an awakened SL and AA. Is it worth it to use the gem on iceman? or better hold on to it in the hopes of pulling someone like voodoo, SW or wolverine? What you guys think?

Yep awaken him up, you got one hell of a utility champ there. Aq, aw, he is the man....
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Anyone knows when he is supposed to be available in the regular crystals ?
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187

Pretty sure he is now.
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »

Pretty sure he is now.

I don't think so yet....
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    I love my iceman. I have beaten so many hard bosses with my unduped iceman. In my opinion, he is in top 1-5 mutant champs and my top 10 favorites. He is beyond useful in any and all situations.
  • Roham2016Roham2016 Posts: 10
    I belive iceman is a good champ but I also belive that there are so many better champs that are worth an awakening gem (if you have them)
    If you could just tell me your other options for awakening I'd tell you which one to awaken
    But between iceman and hyperion I would definitely recommend iceman