**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

End of fight freezing when using Thor ragnarok+Hela synergy

Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
As the title says, some alliance mates mentioned this the other day too.
Basically if you use Thor Ragnarok to take down an opponent in a quest whilst the Hela synergy is active (10% health back upon killing an opponent) the game locks up at the end of the fights forcing a reset.
2tlidswmwu70.png
Not sure what cause some of the other lock ups I’ve seen but this has consistently happened for 3 separate users now

Comments

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    using thor ragnorak in any content today (as long as the synergy with hela is active) ive had the game completely freeze on me upon killing the opponent. its not a skipped frame or lag. the game freezes mid animation and only closing the game and restarting works. this isnt the first time this synergy has broken the game. back when vanquishing blows were around if you used a 5* thor rags with hela synergy you wouldnt get credit for the killing blow because the synergy activates a heal as the last action, canceling out your medium attack as the last action taken before the fight ends. i love this game and would love to continue playing it but there always seems to be something not functioning as intended.......ixbhzcfwjf7jg.png
    vbai2tn5vqcd.png
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    ps i took videos of 2 times this happened but it wouldnt let me upload the videos
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    I’ve been using my 6* today for the avengers use event and has happened 5 times to me. First time I thought it was funny but now, come on.....

• Hey there, thanks for the info! We've passed the info along to the rest of the team for investigation.
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    Shortly after curse placed game freezes and requires reset.

Always Loki, may or may not be influenced by Hela synergy on my team.

Easy to repeat so hopefully the dev team can quickly identify and fix. I the meantime i can no longer reliably bring my Loki to labs now due to him causing the game to freeze, which is frustrating when he's one of my r4 5* champs
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

What version of the game are you using if you are still experiencing this issue?
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi,

What version of the game are you using if you are still experiencing this issue?

Noticed my Loki post appears here now, that god of mischief :D

Could well be Hela related so if it helps get to the bottom of the different issues that's great.

I'm using the most updated version of the game and i play on Android