**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cheater or not?

dg2w7ph0my8n.jpg
In order to get a 5* Classic Ultron you need to do 100% LOL, and this one just entered my alliance and has very low ranked champions to do it, and by his titles he is playing the game for 7 to 8 months.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Probably ... sent the screenshot uncensored to the support by writing a ticket.
    Or that or wait till he is ban naturally, which should happen soon.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    That's definitely a cheater.Kick him out as soon as possible
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yes. That’s not a legit account.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i would say no......
    but possible... depends how much $$$$$$ he has spent.....
    it would be entirely possible with alot of $$$$$ spent....
    but it would take alot of $$$$$$......
    also given he has 21 champs he clearly sells champs so maybe had better champps and sold them....

Possible.... YES.....
    Likely.... NO.....
    Would I trust it.... NO....
    Would i take the risk and allow them in my ally.... NO....

If you suspect them of cheating, kick them and report them... better to be safe then sorry......
  • Hello there!

Thanks for keeping an eye out for possible wrongdoings within The Contest! It's entirely possible that this player may have had some higher ranked champs and sold them, though the Forum Team doesn't have access to in-game accounts.

Please report anything that you see like this to our Support Team and they'll be able to take a closer look. They won't be able to provide details to you, as our Privacy Policy doesn't allow us to discuss any actions taken against other users, but I can assure you it will get looked into further!

To contact our Support Team: In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

This discussion has been closed.