**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should I do?

Hi this is my roster what map should I do what things should I rank up what masteries should I get, I am maxed on lv 1 and 2 health lots and have loads of revives I’m in act 5.1.2 pls help I can buy 1 Odin so yeah

Comments

• kingbkingb Posts: 84
    6j0iohbdbwdc.jpeg
    67858yva2u5f.jpeg
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    edited September 2018
    Your masteries look fine. The next thing you should do is work on unlocking cruelty, glass cannon, deep wounds and assassin (in the written order). And take a few points out of salve. It helps but not too much.
    And don't buy an odin until you reach 5.2.4. That's where the real BS starts.
    For ranking up chanps, i would say gwenppol, Morningstar, hawkeye, archangel are all worth rank 4.
    Gp aa and Morningstar are r4 I am working on r2 my Hawkeye, where should I gett4cc and
    What’s in 5.2.4
    Teach me guys
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    @kingb This is what I would recommend. I have act 5 100% 4/7 paths in Labyrinth completed, this is what I would run, with a few tweaking for labyrinth of course.

zxdmv8j1os2g.png
    How to get t4cc and should I get deep wounds
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    As you have Blade as your top champ, you should invest in Deep Wounds.

1 point in Salve will do, take back 2 points from there.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    T4CC- continue to complete content and be in an active alliance that achieves shards on a weekly basis, remember this game is a marathon not a sprint, unless you drop tons of cash.

Deep wounds is nice to have but isn't necessary at this point. I would focus on a set up like this and just complete content.
    I also have gwenpool and I love her she’s so good would deep wounds help her?
  • EndarkenedEndarkened Posts: 59
    kingb wrote: »
    I also have gwenpool and I love her she’s so good would deep wounds help her?

Definitely
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Yes, it will benefit Gwenpool and Champs who inflicts bleeds.
    Bleed your Champions inflict lasts a few seconds longer. If they have more Health Points than their target, their Bleed instantly strikes down an additional percentage of max Health from enemies.
    Any more advice?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Get two points off salve and add those to regen...Blade will benefit quite a lot
    Remove one point each from courage,lesser cruelty and attack increase and add those to greater cruelty.
    In the defenders tree remove those points not used in salve and regen and only max out block proficiency putting a single point in the first 3 required to reach there
    Use those points to max out parry and then depending on ur choice,unlock glass cannon or deep wounds..with blade,gp,aa u get a pretty hefty boost from dw but it's expensive..800 units per level
    Wait what’s regen, thanks people
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    The one next to salve
    Ok
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Put something like 3 points in deep wounds and add a point to glass cannon and one to will power. I point in will power will pretty much negate the effects of bleed and you get health back when your champs are hit with armor break and fatigue ect.
  • J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100
    Er What is glass Cannon?