**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should the current Max Summoner level cap be raised?

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Come on stop fighting.
    edited July 2017
    He said sorry about accidental misinfo about version number. But he was right about other info. We all r human and we do mistakes. Does not mean we r false.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    I will from now on. This was the beginning. I won't waste more of my day than necessary showing you your falsities and lies.

No, go find one. You can't just say I did something without proof, then just keep announcing it. If it's true, prove it. Everything's still on here. Go find something.
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    Come on stop fighting.

I'm not trying to fight. He called me a liar without proof. I'm asking him to find a time I lied. If he can't, he needs to stop saying that I'm a liar. Sure, I've probably said things on accident like I just did, but I've never blatantly said false information, which is what he said.
    Come on stop fighting.

I'm not trying to fight. He called me a liar without proof. I'm asking him to find a time I lied. If he can't, he needs to stop saying that I'm a liar. Sure, I've probably said things on accident like I just did, but I've never blatantly said false information, which is what he said.

It's ok. Leave it here. It was just misunderstandings.
    Come on stop fighting.

No, he didn't misunderstand me, he blatantly called me a liar. He's either gonna back it up or he's gonna shut up. False accusations about me aren't something I'm going to let slide.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Come on stop fighting.

No, he didn't misunderstand me, he blatantly called me a liar. He's either gonna back it up or he's gonna shut up. False accusations about me aren't something I'm going to let slide.

Hah, you aren't worth me wasting my day going through forums to prove you post falsities as truth. I've done it in this thread already. You do it enough that I'll call you out again. Don't worry.
  • MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    I think it should end at 100. It's slowly going up every few versions.

I love the idea of bumping it up to a flat rate of 100 but I do not see that as being realistic. If they do bump it up, which most likely be when version 20.0 or 30.0 gets released, they most likely do it in small increments. Most likely it will be done in increments of 10 to 15 (at the most if were lucky) levels. I also want them to increase the quest energy level by level.
    Come on stop fighting.

Hah, you aren't worth me wasting my day going through forums to prove you post falsities as truth. I've done it in this thread already. You do it enough that I'll call you out again. Don't worry.

Then I'm not a liar. If your only example is me saying the wrong thing one time, then I'm not a liar. I'm just not perfect. No one is. Glad you pointed out that universal truths apply to me as well. Good work.
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Hello can we get back to the discussion at hand? If you guys keep fighting people aren't gonna comment..
    Kromestone wrote: »
    Hello can we get back to the discussion at hand? If you guys keep fighting people aren't gonna comment..

Agree
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    It's a game guys calm down no need to fight
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Now to the topic on hand I'd like too see a level increase if they plan on adding more mastery
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Come on stop fighting.

Then I'm not a liar. If your only example is me saying the wrong thing one time, then I'm not a liar. I'm just not perfect. No one is. Glad you pointed out that universal truths apply to me as well. Good work.
    There was the one you posted Sunday/Monday saying that people have been given the wrong rewards and no rewards for the JF arena and had been posting SS's on the forums. That was all false.

There was 2 days before that where you lied about me doing things I did not do. I'm sure there are other but those 2 events in the past week show you are prone to being false.

I know you cannot accept this so go ahead and try to weasel out of it.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Hey Everybody,

Thank you for the constructive debate on Level Caps. While we do intend to raise the cap in the future, we don't have any plans to do so in the near future. We have said before that all of our content is currently tuned to the Mastery Points and stats that Players currently have, with top end content geared towards the Level 60 summoners.

We also don't currently have any plans to release any more mastery points, since we do want players to have to pick and choose carefully which Masteries they'd like to use, and to create diverse strategies for masteries.

But again, that might change in the future!

Thanks for the answer Miike!
    Hey guys, let's all keep this discussion civil. The point of this discussion/pole is for us all to express our opinion on whether or not the max Summoner advancement level cap should be raised. I for one, would like to hear of ideas for possible rewards for leveling up if by chance the max Summoner advancement level cap were to be raised. What would you like to see?
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Come on stop fighting.

There was the one you posted Sunday/Monday saying that people have been given the wrong rewards and no rewards for the JF arena and had been posting SS's on the forums. That was all false.

There was 2 days before that where you lied about me doing things I did not do. I'm sure there are other but those 2 events in the past week show you are prone to being false.

Okay, I'll weasel out of it.

People HAD been posting on the forums frustratedly about receiving the wrong stuff and ranking in the wrong place and not receiving anything at all. That was happening. You can't dispute that. It got fixed, and rewards were handed out, but people sure as heck were thinking they got screwed. If they didn't actually get screwed, they thought they did, and I believe them. That's not a lie.

You actually HAVE flagged me for bogus, and I assumed that you had flagged me again since it was YOUR thread. I was wrong. That was a mistake.

And don't say that there's probably more if you don't know that. That's not proven and it's a pretty bad argument.
    Mandagar wrote: »
    Hey guys, let's all keep this discussion civil. The point of this discussion/pole is for us all to express our opinion on whether or not the max Summoner advancement level cap should be raised. I for one, would like to hear of ideas for possible rewards for leveling up if by chance the max Summoner advancement level cap were to be raised. What would you like to see?

I'd like to see that as well. If people attack me, though, I'm gonna defend myself. You can bet on that.
    Come on stop fighting.

People HAD been posting on the forums frustratedly about receiving the wrong stuff and ranking in the wrong place and not receiving anything at all. That was happening. You can't dispute that. It got fixed, and rewards were handed out, but people sure as heck were thinking they got screwed. If they didn't actually get screwed, they thought they did, and I believe them. That's not a lie.

You actually HAVE flagged me for bogus, and I assumed that you had flagged me again since it was YOUR thread. I was wrong. That was a mistake.

And don't say that there's probably more if you don't know that. That's not proven and it's a pretty bad argument.
    People never received the wrong stuff. You are still falsely reporting to this day.

It wasn't my thread. I've flagged you for doing what we are doing in this very thread, taking it off topic, your opinion is that it was bogus.

You can't help being false, I think it's because you believe and embrace everything you think as fact. Remember this "A thought is not a fact."

GG
    Come on stop fighting.

People never received the wrong stuff. You are still falsely reporting to this day.

It wasn't my thread. I've flagged you for doing what we are doing in this very thread, taking it off topic, your opinion is that it was bogus.

You can't help being false, I think it's because you believe and embrace everything you think as fact. Remember this "A thought is not a fact."

GG

Okay, they may not have received the wrong stuff. I believe you. I also believed people who said the opposite. They said something, and I believed it. That doesn't make me a liar, it makes me a little gullible. The statement was that I'm a liar. I'm not. I'm not saying I've never made mistakes or screwed up, but I haven't purposely lied to people.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I understand the mastery point cap, but it seems a little low given how many different masteries there are.

I would like to be able to have different saved mastery setups so that I could pick one based on what I'm playing (arena versus AQ) or who I'm playing (bleed champs versus fury champs). Having to switch them around all the time doesn't make sense.

More energy and item capacity is always welcome.
    Come on stop fighting.

GG

Okay, they may not have received the wrong stuff. I believe you. I also believed people who said the opposite. They said something, and I believed it. That doesn't make me a liar, it makes me a little gullible. The statement was that I'm a liar. I'm not. I'm not saying I've never made mistakes or screwed up, but I haven't purposely lied to people.
    Okay, show the posts of these people who said they received the wrong rewards from the JF arena. The same standard of eveidence you have asked for previously in this thread. Try it, you cannot do this, no such thing happened. The best you'll find is posts of people talking about thier ranking during the calculation phase being in error.

You are false here as well, because you believe what you think happened. It happens it's human, but I think it's important to learn you are prone to these biases which in turn might help you find a little more clarity so you aren't, as you say, "lying" or being a "liar" as often or at the very least put more thought into the truth of your posts.
    Come on stop fighting.

GG

Okay, show the posts of these people who said they received the wrong rewards from the JF arena. The same standard of eveidence you have asked for previously in this thread. Try it, you cannot do this, no such thing happened. The best you'll find is posts of people talking about thier ranking during the calculation phase being in error.

You are false here as well, because you believe what you think happened. It happens it's human, but I think it's important to learn you are prone to these biases which in turn might help you find a little more clarity so you aren't, as you say, "lying" or being a "liar" as often or at the very least put more thought into the truth of your posts.

I didn't find the thread I had found earlier, because I forgot the name of it, but this one is kinda close:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9675/known-issue-incorrect-rankings-and-delayed-rewards-for-joe-fixit-arenas
    I will from now on. This was the beginning. I won't waste more of my day than necessary showing you your falsities and lies.

Like I said before the main point of this discussion/pole is for us all to express our opinion on whether or not the max Summoner advancement level cap should be raised. I for one, would like to hear of ideas for possible rewards for leveling up if by chance the max Summoner advancement level cap were to be raised. What would you like to see?

I'm going to ask this of everyone involved, please stop? All this arguing and bickering is not helping the discussion/pole. Honestly, who cares about who said what or who called someone a what. It's pointless as well as meaningless and unless there is something constructive to said that has something to do with the discussion/pole then please keep it to yourself.

I want to hear what everyone has to say about the possibility of the max Summoner advancement level cap being raised. I want to see what other people want to see as rewards if the max Summoner advancement level cap were to be raised. Unless it has something to do with the discussion/pole, please take your argument(s) somewhere else because it does not belong here.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No
    Gunzo wrote: »
    No

Sorry but do you mean "No" to the possibility of increasing max Summoner advancement level cap or are you saying "No" to the other thing I previously stated in a previous post. If it was about the possibility of increasing max Summoner advancement level cap then why are you against it. Just curious. . .

Dude, forget about anything about falsities and lies, can we not just start with a clean slate and put the past behind us or them? I certainly do not care what people have said about you and you should feel the same way. Truthfully, I care nothing of what people say of me because it's their goal to get under my skin. If I let them see that is happening then they know that they have succeeded in irritating me. You shouldn't let them get under your skin either. I mean forget about who said what and how the information was found or whether it turns out to be false. Tomorrow is a new day. As of tomorrow I will forget about any falsities and lies so I hope you will too. I want to see/hear about what you as a gamer would like to see what will happen to the future of this game.

Guys, I want to see more votes. Get your voice out there and speak up. Tell the makers of this game what you as gamers want to see happen to this game. Yes, maybe for the moment we will be ignored but if enough of us voice our opinion then maybe. . .just maybe, they will listen to us and give us what we would like to see. Sorry, I'm a bit of an optimistic dude and like to voice my opinion. Besides, you can't be heard if you don't speak up or cast your vote. Also, I've said this before and I will say it again the vote is anonymous.
    Fuzzylumps wrote: »
    Imagen the grinding needed to get to 80 ? At least we could then use all the XP Boosts

I just hit SA level 60 last week so it would be nice to trade those now useless XP boosts for some health potions, revive potions, or something else cool like glory points. Yes, you can sell them for gold but if your account is at level 60 it makes sense to at least offer more gold. Honestly, after reaching level 60 all those XP boost items are going to do is sit there and stagnate.

If not now, I hope that the Summoner level cap gets raised within the next six months to a year then maybe we can start using those XP boosts once again.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    what happens to the additional XPs you earned? At least make it available to convert to gold or something. And what about the XP boosts?
    edited July 2017
    Reinstag wrote: »
    what happens to the additional XPs you earned? At least make it available to convert to gold or something. And what about the XP boosts?

@Reinstag, that's a very good question. Sadly, I wish there was someone who cares to or is willing to answer that question. I for one would greatly appreciate it if we were given the option to trade or convert the now useless XP boosts for either glory points or double the amount of gold if you were to sell back those same XP boosts. Either give us something worth trading in those XP boosts so that they do not stagnate in our storage or raise the Summoner level cap so that these XP boosts will no longer be completely and utterly useless.

Trade in XP boosts for or convert them to glory points. The trade in/conversion could be:

40% XP boosts = 250 Glory points
    50% XP boosts = 550 Glory points

Trade in XP boosts for additional gold along with gold originally offered if sold. The trade in could be:

40% XP boosts = 1000 Gold (already offered if sold) + 1000 = 2000 Gold total after the milestone SA level 60 has been reached.
    50% XP boosts = 1500 Gold (already offered if sold) + 1500 = 3000 Gold total after the milestone SA level 60 has been reached.

These are just a couple of suggestions that would be nice to see. Me personally. . . I like the idea of converting XP boosts to Glory points.