**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncanny rooms, where are they?

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
We've been collecting these tokens all week, thought we had to use 3 of them for an uncanny room. I thought it would be on day7 with the hero use.

Has this been missed/ take place on day 8/ take place alongside day 1 event?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Day 7 would be tomorrow
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Day 7 would be tomorrow

So tomorrow is the uncanny danger room?
    Sorry but does anyone know who were all the bosses so far this week?
    For some reason i only remember fighting taskmaster, DPX, phoenix and wolvie even though I've done danger rooms every day, which confused me on the schedule...
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Day 7 would be tomorrow

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/92828/announcing-danger-rooms/p1

Original post had day 7 as hero use which is on currently. Later today it either goes back to day 1 (science) or maybe a day 8 uncanny.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Today is mutant, tomorrow is uncanny + skill. There have been 5 bosses so far (you are forgetting Juggernaut), with today being the 6th, and tomorrow being a weird double day. After that, it should mesh up with the revised class based days on a steady cycle.
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    Today is mutant, tomorrow is uncanny + skill. There have been 5 bosses so far (you are forgetting Juggernaut), with today being the 6th, and tomorrow being a weird double day. After that, it should mesh up with the revised class based days on a steady cycle.

Thanks. There will also be a solo event for the uncanny rooms right?

Thanks. There will also be a solo event for the uncanny rooms right?
    That’s what they are saying, you will be able to get more passes same day uncanny event opens.
    edited September 2018
    Right now i have 11 passes from doing all difficulties the whole week, except for epic as my alliance hasn't reached that milestone yet. By doing tomorrow's normal danger room, I'll have 12 of each class.

But i can't remember or find the answer to this in the announcement, are there unlimited entries in the uncanny danger room, as long as i have enough passes?
    If so, then the maximum number of entries would be 4 per difficulty.
    Right now i have 11 passes from doing all difficulties the whole week, except for epic as my alliance hasn't reached that milestone yet. By doing tomorrow's normal danger room, I'll have 12 of each class.

But i can't remember or find the answer to this in the announcement, are there unlimited entries in the uncanny danger room, as long as i have enough passes?
    If so, then the maximum number of entries would be 4 per difficulty.

That was my understanding as well, enter as often as you have passes for. And energy! I’ll start with hardest.
    For people doing all difficulties(like me), assuming the energy cost is the same(18), for the uncanny rooms it will take 18×4×5= 360 energy.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    today is not mutant. today is hero. i thought hero and uncanny went together....
    little confused

0rmqxk6k17sd.png

today is the 5th day... according to this should be skill....
    however we have skipped to hero....
    bosses were: (ALWAYS CLASS DISADVANTAGE)
    Taskmaster, (someone science), Jugg, pheonix,
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    today is not mutant. today is hero. i thought hero and uncanny went together....
    little confused

It’s mutant in like 3 hours. Uncanny in 27 hours. They changed the schedule so people would have access to the associated catalyst quests if they needed rank ups.
    jf8ssi9d5bbl.png

It appears to be only 4 days completed. We are on day 5 now with 2 more daysnin the week.

We have yet to have skill or mutant.... both were meant to be before hero.
    little confused

It’s mutant in like 3 hours. Uncanny in 27 hours. They changed the schedule so people would have access to the associated catalyst quests if they needed rank ups.

Makes sense wat you are saying but i had no idea. Is there an updated schedule? That would make mutant tommorrow and then skill.....
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    7b9lmwobrabn.png
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    6wcf39x7rfnh.png
    CFree wrote: »
    6wcf39x7rfnh.png

thansk dude... just found it myself and was just coming to post it
    Ah it makes more sense now. But is that the permanent schedule? Or will it revert back to the one Maat1985 posted above?
    They did post a schedule, but you had to have specific champs to access it. (It’s too early for jokes this weak...)
    Ah it makes more sense now. But is that the permanent schedule? Or will it revert back to the one Maat1985 posted above?

i read through the thread and it sounds like it is permanent....
    just wish they posted it as an announcement for all to see easily.
    only those following that thread would have seen it.
    something as important as a schedule change should be more prominently notified to the community.
    maybe a quick in game mail saying change to schedule...
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Thanks for your help with this everyone. It's clear now.
    Today is day 5 hero use
    Tomorrow is day 6 mutant
    Wednesday is day 7 skill + uncanny
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    little confused

0rmqxk6k17sd.png

That’s not true. Day 2 mystic had DPXF. He’s mutant not science.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    little confused

0rmqxk6k17sd.png

That’s not true. Day 2 mystic had DPXF. He’s mutant not science.

They fiddled with it quite a bit. It appears that the class let in will now always match that schedule, but no promises on the nature of the boss.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Can you address the energy issues/complaints and adjust them to 1 energy per move please?