**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did my gamble pay off?

I’ve been torn what to do with my 6 star shards lately. After looking at the current featured and basic pools as well as the upcoming basic and featured pools, I decided I had the best chance of getting a champ that I wanted by opening the current 6 star featured crystal.

Well...I pulled Doctor Octopus. I don’t even have him as a 4 star so I honestly don’t know what to think.

Was my gamble worth it? Do y’all have any insight on the character or a link to a good video on him that could help me figure out how to use him?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Go finish your lane in AQ. 😊
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Go finish your lane in AQ. 😊

Lol thanks bud
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I have him at 4* 5/50 unawakened and rank 3 5* duped. Each has its advantages and downsides. I think 6* would be amazing, as you can keep him unduped for a long long time (for the infinite power lock). Good damage, great utility, and has an attack synergy with Sparky
  • I’d be happy with that! Good for offense or defense.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Great for defense. Also great counter for characters such as IMIW or other characters with long heavy animations. Sp2 is very spammable too.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Thanks guys. Starting to feel better about it for sure
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Yeah doc oc is pretty awesome my friend got his as his first 5* and is very happy using him
  • Hanger_29Hanger_29 Posts: 25
    I've pulled beast and rocket as my first 2, so I'm jealous at doc ock. Nice pull for your first!