**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masteries: Courage (not the “liquid” one) or new MD?

simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I am actually rebuilding my masteries, because I wanted to quit from running suicides... I had a good time playing with 30% attack boost, but I simply wanted to change...
Assumed that I almost placed all my mastery points already, I have just a few remaining. At the moment I don’t have a specific favourite character, I am playing with different ones adapting to my opponents.
I won’t change my other choices, so the question is strictly between these two.

Masteries: Courage (not the “liquid” one) or new MD? 15 votes

Courage
86%
GroundedWisdomSpeedbumpSuperSam5710or_StrongLovejoy72bazingampNamelezChampioncriticZADO1991WoozietechnoabqberMahMan999 13 votes
Mystic Dispersion
13%
XFA_RebootedSaket_123 2 votes

Comments

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Clearly I appreciate to know the reason behind your answers, and if anyone knows if Courage works right as it’s described (I read something about it being bugged), and if MD is still effective in attack (because that’s the phase I care the most), and other similar info...
    I thank you in advance for your time and suggestion! 👍
  • GscGsc Posts: 1
    Hi
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Courage
    I recently added courage to my champs. Still haven't seen anything suggesting a bug, but it does seem to help a bit in those longer fights to get that attack boost once you get below 50% health. Again, it's still new so I am just able to give early impressions.
    Some say that it only works once. Some say that if you use the 40% revive you won’t see the 20% atk increase (and it’s not what it means in the description). Haven’t you notice these things happening?
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'd do courage. It helps in long paths on quests. It was super helpful getting me thru act 4.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Courage
    Courage is a better early mastery, though 1 point might be enough. It takes quite a few points to get MD working, and I’ve no experience with the new version. It might even be worth putting more points in dexterity now?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Courage
    simolaz wrote: »
    Some say that it only works once. Some say that if you use the 40% revive you won’t see the 20% atk increase (and it’s not what it means in the description). Haven’t you notice these things happening?

Like I said, this is new for me. I haven't yet been in a situation to use a revive since I added the mastery. I'll keep an eye out for it though.
    Well, thank you anyway for your advice! Having seen that the majority is for courage I won’t ignore it... At least I’ll try it with 1/3 for a while and see how it works!
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Courage
    Unless ur using mystic champs id go with Courage