**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Progress, signature stone, awakening gem, stuck on a level

Hy.
My problem is i just stucked on a level because i can't get any awakening gem.
I only had duplicate 2 times and that's all.
I have a lot of signature stone, and i mean a lot, but can not use because i can't get any awakening gem anywhere.
It's annyoing because i can't promote my champions because of lack of awakening gem.
I can't go on with story mode, i can't go on with harder quests etc etc.

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    kicsihead wrote: »
    Hy.
    My problem is i just stucked on a level because i can't get any awakening gem.
    I only had duplicate 2 times and that's all.
    I have a lot of signature stone, and i mean a lot, but can not use because i can't get any awakening gem anywhere.
    It's annyoing because i can't promote my champions because of lack of awakening gem.
    I can't go on with story mode, i can't go on with harder quests etc etc.

Agreed - I’m in a similar situation. I can go on with ranking up but awakening gems are so hard to find! Any suggestions?
  • kicsiheadkicsihead Posts: 32
    Pennmabob: if i could find 1 awakening gem/week should be good..... it's not a big deal, and it isn't cheating or something like that.
    I had to write my problem about this thing and i hope they will change something.
    Ok?
    Disgruntled_User_123:
    I hope they change something and the game will be more enjoyable :)
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    What level are you stuck on? There are very few quests in the game that require certain champions awakened, and even then you don’t need them to complete the quest, it just helps.
    Also, any amount of awakening gems free even every few months Is OP, as players could advance much easier. I don’t mean to seem rude, but it seems like you are lacking the skill required to complete whatever quest you are stuck on.
    edited September 2018
    Webby72
    Level 53. Act 4 chapter 4/4. And you need some duplicate or what a signarure stone could give you because without them you can’t go on. Or maybe if you were born to be in a room with phone in your hand. 😁 you know what i mean.
    Would be OP? I don’t think so. Or let us having much more crystal or i don’t know what to have the luck for getting an awakening gem. It’s not a big OP.
    And yes if you don’t play some quests you can’t promote your champions. Yeah it just helps but helps a lot. Or only those stuff help only. Or money to buy some stuff......
    Skill......i know i’m not the best, hell no. But it can make you sad when you try your best, play like hell, even with 3 star heroes you defeat enemies you maybe couldn’t defeat but you did, then just stuck no matter what.
    I’m not satisfied that’s the truth and not because of my “skills”.
    Anyway thx for your comment and for being kind because someone else would have been rude. You weren’t 😉
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    This is a game of progression and everyone of us is meant to get stuck at certain parts.

Then you can do arenas to improve your roster.

read my beginners guide to give you a better idea of this game.
    Ok 😁
    I’m stucked at a part of this game for a freaking while. I don’t think that’s my fault. Maybe i didn’t pay for it. I won’t.
  • SKLNSKLN Posts: 5
    I'm stuck on act 4 it takes so long to get what u need to rank to continue going through the acts of been stuck for months now like really stupid
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I completed act four on my ftp in under 2 weeks with 3 rank 1 four stars and 2 rank 3 four stars all unawakened using only 1 team revive on that elektra boss. Get the parry and evade masteries and you won't need any awakened champion to finish act 4. Sorry to tell ya but its your skills that are holding you back not an awakening gem
  • Lj2play_Lj2play_ Posts: 20
    I beat the collector with r4 level 40 4*s don’t know what you’re complaining about. Learn to block evade and get the rest of your materies right.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    stuck on what exactly? in a f2p for more than 2 years and i'll never pay for an awakening gem, i'll like to help you but you just complain and complain

tell me which boss you can't kill and the roster you have and then maybe we can find a solution to your problem
    Okay sorry everyone. Hope you can forgive me. I will take my life into this game and i guess i can be like you <3 i will forget about everything, only MCOC will matter from now, my life for this game!!!! <3
    I didn’t know that you can write some things here. I thought but i was wrong. I will only write again when my phone will overheat or when there will be some bug or something. See ya in virtual life.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Just spend a few odins on pots/revives and then you can literally go anyhwere in this game

Once you spend, its not hard at all
    😉
    so, you won't tell us where u stuck at?
    It doesn’t matter anymore
    Hey smart-eggs! If you are those types of high-skilled, then how can you walk through without healing (if you don’t have enough units) Act 4, chapter 3/1? I’m really curious! After every match goes like this for your part: degenerating and bleeding. 😁 15 enemies and you have nothing, no healing, no revieve, nothing. And also 4 star champions. Don’t forget: bleeding like hell and degenerating like hell ;)
    Rank 4/5, 40/40. The highest points of your champions. 4 star champions.
    wolverine (or any strong regen champ) and health boost
    Hey-hey, no boost man, i told you, you have NOTHING. No boost, no nothing. Nevermind. Forget this post, this **** post.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I’m stucked at a part of this game for a freaking while. I don’t think that’s my fault. Maybe i didn’t pay for it. I won’t.

There it is. The attitude got u stuck. It is your fault. Many of us have cleared everything in this game without spending
    I know man, i know. And i’m really sorry. Please forgive me. I hope one day....(tears).....i hope one day you can forgive me :’( i love you from my heart!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!:’((((((
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I know man, i know. And i’m really sorry. Please forgive me. I hope one day....(tears).....i hope one day you can forgive me :’( i love you from my heart!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!!!:’((((((

No i will not
    God damn it. Love doesn’t exist.
  • get gud!!?
    What’s a “gud”?