**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The tech gifted danger room is a bit excessive

These were all very difficult even for the champs I have maxed and it’s few because I sell but I took up them to use.
y93h57xccbrm.png
Today I was going to do the tech gifted room to see it’s a sentinel first I’d like to say that these were difficult considering I can only use two stars and three stars and the boss was someone you will have a class disadvantage to but to put as boss a sentinel is excessive he’s bleed immune which majority of what mutants do and on top of that he’s getting analysis charges really quickly and then I’m not criting and all my damage is a dud

What I’m asking for is to reconsider who u have as boss today or maybe for next time please I’m willing to put in the effort and do this every day and even put up with the 200 hit combo for a boss but 89 hits for 10 percent is a bit much.

Maybe for boss a non robot and not imiw or punisher because of ridiculous block damage. I hope u guys reconsider

Comments

• Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Best part is cap being poison immune whilst ronan is bleed immune with 3 star version :D
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Wow really come on please change
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    For the 3*, my rogue took him down in 181 hits, spamming SP2, getting almost all of the power back, then using it again, until he had no power, then SP1 for life regen, then back to SP2.

For the 2*, yeesh, so few options. Magneto got wrecked, Cyclops missed a few blocks, so didn't do as much as he should have before KO, same with Storm. Cable ended finishing him off. Good thing too, my last was Wolvie, and other than regen, it would have sucked.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    edited September 2018
    Epic difficulty is not too bad for me since I had Iceman at 4/40 at 90 sig, but in master difficulty, i struggled hard. I think you will have to be crazy skilled to beat this guy in one try as in you can 'dexterity' every specials and parry/dex his normal hits. Honestly I do not know if anyone can do it. Not even those youtubers out there who get sponsored.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    Epic difficulty is not too bad for me since I had Iceman at 4/40 at 90 sig, but in master difficulty, i struggled hard. I think you will have to be crazy skilled to beat this guy in one try as in you can 'dexterity' every specials and parry/dex his normal hits. Honestly I do not know if anyone can do it. Not even those youtubers out there who get sponsored.

It could be done. I nearly 1-shotted him with 2* cable (got him down to 20%) but it was a stupid long fight. over 200 hits and he didn't die. 1 mistake and I was toast.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

I was going to skip the 2* one as I think this is ridiculous.. But..... Challenge accepted lol
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I used X-Men synergies with a r4 Storm, r4 Wolverine, r4 Red Magneto, r4 Cable, and r1 Red Cyclops. Master difficulty still took me two tries. Storm was the MVP.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    My best mutant is X-23. You can imagine how disappointed I was when I realised Sentinel was the event boss.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yeah that Sentinel is not scaled.
    DukeZman wrote: »

It could be done. I nearly 1-shotted him with 2* cable (got him down to 20%) but it was a stupid long fight. over 200 hits and he didn't die. 1 mistake and I was toast.

Exactly what i mean @DukeZman if you do not have skills to not get hit at all (which I doubt anyone can) you will not go through the Sentinel with one champion. You have proved my point.
    IOSJasoN wrote: »

I was going to skip the 2* one as I think this is ridiculous.. But..... Challenge accepted lol

Good luck @IOSJasoN I am not sure you will be able but if you are able to get through Sentinel with one try then you are truly skilled in this game and Kabam does not need to care about what anyone is saying in this post.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    This specific sentinel took out my maxed out X-23 with a single combo.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Haven't done the 2* yet, but the 3* was fairly easy. Iceman - 128 hits took 92% health, then NC finished it off.

There could be better options, but my Iceman is maxed so I used him. Bleed champs are clearly not the way to do this quest.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Woof. Man. That can be some tough sledding -- think we all can agree that Sentinel as the Boss on Mutant Day...woof.

Gonna have to think long and hard about this one. Have no illusions I'll be one-shotting that
    Pennmabob wrote: »

Exactly what i mean @DukeZman if you do not have skills to not get hit at all (which I doubt anyone can) you will not go through the Sentinel with one champion. You have proved my point.

Have you not watched youtube? People do have the skills to not get hit at all, and technically he didnt prove your point, or disprove it

I wasn’t going to argue with him. I could have 1-shotted, but my fingers got tired lol.
    edited September 2018

Have you not watched youtube? People do have the skills to not get hit at all, and technically he didnt prove your point, or disprove it

Really?? I see them dying all the time trying to go through a fight for the first time. Also, most fights were 5* champs against 5* champs, it was never 2* against 4* champ and never got hit. I remember watching Seatin using his 2 and 3 star champ to go through act 4 but he used tons of potions and revives to finish it. I know he isn't the only youtuber but he can be an example in this case. c'mon @Pennmabob admit this no one can dodge him forever. You are bound to get hit once if you are doing it the first time. Don't try to argue.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Haven't done the 2* yet, but the 3* was fairly easy. Iceman - 128 hits took 92% health, then NC finished it off.

There could be better options, but my Iceman is maxed so I used him. Bleed champs are clearly not the way to do this quest.

Good...Iceman for Direct Damage and Ice Shield. Cyclops (Blue Team) for straight damage until Analysis kicks in. Wolverine to get you to the Sentinel, keep everyone else at max health. Maybe...Sabretooth for some escalating damage? Domino?

That could work -- Iceman, Cyclops (Blue Team), Sabretooth, Domino, Wolverine.

That's who I'm going with
    edited September 2018

Really?? I see them dying all the time trying to go through a fight for the first time. Also, mot fights were 5* champs against 5* champs, it was never 2* against 4* champ and never got hit. c'mon @Pennmabob admit this no one can dodge him forever. You are bound to get hit once if you are doing it the first time. Don't try to argue.

Loads of people are used to sentinels cuz of aq now, people even one shot LoL maestro, it's definitely possible to one shot it

With a 2*??? I don't know @Pennmabob I know it is possible to do it but can you do it the first try?? That was my point? Do we finally agree with each other?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Went through and upon facing mr. Sentinel, my first thought was that it would make the forums. And here we are.
    He was a seriously tough nut to crack. Not in the Epic, that was more than manageable, but Master... I was glad to have Storm and Cable with me, Storm got him down to about 30%, Cable finished it off, but it's a massive amount of baiting L1, dodging the hell out of harm's way and going back to it. Chainstunning him with Storm and popping L2 whenever possible works well, but sheesh... He's crappy in a bad way.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    This one will be a pass, lol!
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I used 1 revive, I must admit it. My champ in this one was Iceman
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Yes, excessive is a good term to use here. Just didn't feel worth the rewards and if the bosses remain consistent, may sit this one out next week.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If I didn't need exactly 150 Shards for a 5*, I would have peaced out.
    6 Revs, a bunch of Pots, and 160 Units. Clearly there's something off. Lol.

I didn't have that much trouble, but one of my ally mates did. Maybe I'm better at dodging/baiting his special 1, but yeah agree, something is off with this encounter
This discussion has been closed.