**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you are struggling with Uncollected Magneto...

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
If you are struggling with the masochism on Uncollected Magneto (Not the right champ etc.)
ugcnr651z2wq.png

Don't judge my champs... I was checking out who was best for this...cjcqy4a5ih1c.png
Bring in a tech champ that can endure 4k health and Treat Magneto as a stun immune champ. Since you suffer 100% ability reduction accuracy, Magneto will never regen. All you have to do is fight a stun immune magneto... Which is easy.
I found it fun and easy. 😁

Sorry if you found this out first lol
I just figured it out

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Why bring in a tech champ when u can use someone from any other class and not suffer a massive health loss and ability reduction??

So that he doesn't regen. If you suffer AAR then you can't put debuffs on Mags, so now he doesn't regen. I found it easy. And 4k isn't a lot if you bring in a champ with a large health pool.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I appreciate the research, but I'll be damned if I'm going to hobble the fight more than is needed.
    Just bring a non-tech high damage dealer, and treat him as stun immune. No need to put yourself at a bigger disadvantage than is there already.
    And for the record: AA WRECKS him once you get a couple neuros on him.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Proxima
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    If that magneto does not settle down, I’ve a 2* sentinel over here that’s liable kick his ***. Or so I hear.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited September 2018
    LMAO, kudos on making a fight unreasonably difficult for yourself.

Bring a high damage dealer and dont worry about Masochism or anything. I one-shotted him with AA.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Or bring sabretooth with BP/KM synergy. Batta bing batta boom no more masochism.
    I just found it easiest "For me and my disposable champs".
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Didn’t realize blade bait needed a how too 🤔
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    use AA
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    AA makes it such an easy fight or even x23
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Use a duped Morningstar.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    If your struggling with mags then your going to love Emma frost lol

Lmao that’s what im about to say before clicking this discussion lol
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    That's what AA is for. With 4 bleeds he can't shrug off the debuff. And if there are at least 4 poisons he can't heal duped or not. And he cant be magnatized.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    AA is the key... just hit him after his Hard Attack.. make him poisoned.. and Bammm!! parry him and give him Toxic and.... End.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Lmao. 1 shot him with trinity. What’s the problem?
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    If your struggling with mags then your going to love Emma frost lol

Emma Frost was pretty easy. I'm just working on Omega Red
  • SPENT 400 UNITS AND STILL COULDNT TAKE HIM DOWN!
    SPENT 400 UNITS AND STILL COULDNT TAKE HIM DOWN!

I soloed it lol
    In my second run though... My first I was testing it out