**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Mass lag, overheat, battery drain [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    hahahaha, one more thread on someone thinking a crash needs an ingame warning upfront...
    It's an emergency maintenance. They don't willfully take the game offline. Something happens, they need to react to that, hence emergency maintenance.
    If they could warn, they would.
  • SHUBHRAYUSHUBHRAYU Posts: 60
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit any update when it will get fixed?
  • Will overheating ever be fixed? I can’t imagine how this is not incredibly embarrassing for Kabam. Seems like it would be he number 1 agenda item at every single meeting.

I mean how are we supposed to continue to be ok with a GAME that overheats our phones to an alarming degree.

Come on guys. It is pitiful that your customers have to continually complain that PLAYABILITY is one of the biggest issues with your game.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Getting horrible game lag while running the monthly event quest, and in arenas. Like choppy, heavily delayed lag. Anyone else?
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Android 8.0
    U.S.Cellular
    WiFi and data (when data is usable with connection issues)
    Getting massive delay and lag when switching between screens, when moving on a map, before fight starts, during fights, when opening crystals.
    Have tried rebooting phone, wiping cache, wiping app data, uninstall and reinstall the app.... not on my end, it's on yours.
    Yay. Another merged thread for everyone's bug reports to get lost in. Ignoring one thread is way easier than ignoring hundreds
  • Every since update lagging like crazy!
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    geoff78 wrote: »
    Yay. Another merged thread for everyone's bug reports to get lost in. Ignoring one thread is way easier than ignoring hundreds

Similarly, for the game team it's far easier to look through one thread for anything similar going on, then having to scan across multiple threads. You might not like it, but there it is. It's smart to group similar complaints.

For me, for the record, the lag is there badly on an older iPad I have, and after about 20-30 minutes of playing, the lag increases, the device heats up some, and eventually starts stalling. It seems to me there's a memory leak somewhere.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Hate to be that guy, but I’ve been running smooth as butter. Only exceptions are emma frost when she turns diamond and the spinning sword sp2 of deadpool, xforce, and venompool
    At THOSE points, I’m absolutely chugging. But otherwise, smooth
    Iphone 8, latest iOS
  • I can't speak English very well but I will try. With the last update so much people and me too, we have problem. To play the game almost impossible, every time game is stopping and so slowly. In Google play too people commented so much about this problem. I was thinking cause my phone memory, but before I don't have any problem and I open now more speace in my phone,i deleted so much things inside my phone , but stil has the same problem. Like I said before too, not just me so much people have the same problem. And they r too and me too, we r waiting marvel solve this problem, cause we love this game so much and unfortunately we can't play how much days. Thx for help.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    i blame the killing of their hamsters the server crashes or whatever and many hamsters die its sad. Clearly they don't know how to spend their money.
  • Hello,

Since the new update my phone is starting to overheat again. It is worse, and gets hotter then it did during the last issue.

Is there a fix for this? I have tried all suggestions from the last that this occurred, and this has not helped.

Any suggestions?
  • botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    Running iOS most recent update to iOS 12.0 beta and with the new update, my phone is beginning to overheat again. I’ve seen this as an issue with a few others, but was wondering if it was a known issue to mods.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_
  • SniktmSniktm Posts: 7
    Hi Kabam

I'm having severe lag with the game. Especially around the crystal screen. It's making the game unplayable. I have installed the Second update however it's still super Laggy. I'm using Android Lenovo P2 6.0

Any plans on a fix? Thanks
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Major problem for me as well.
  • MousiasMousias Posts: 39
    Soooo, no updates or anything?
  • hunter2377hunter2377 Posts: 24
    iPhone 7 latest iOS. Game is lagging a lot after the last update. Graphics are choppy and game in unplayable
  • mcoc2017novmcoc2017nov Posts: 10
    In-game Name: Logan+12
    Device and model: Motorola G5 plus
    Operating System: Adroid 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 20.0.1
    Game Mode: Story, Event, Alliance Quest, Alliance wars and in general
    Description: Experiencing multiple issues since past couple updates:
    1) First and foremost being heavy lag intermittently during fights in AW and Quests, to a point that can't even move and screen freezes for few seconds. This happens even while navigating around the game or opening crystals. Have cost losing my champs in AW and AQ and losing units purchasing the potions.
    2) Second, the game automatically closes on me sometime and I have to open it again and again,,,, Happens a lot while playing event, story quests
    3) Third, the power bar and the health bars disappear intermittently during fights in quests and you can't use specials.

All these issues are frustrating and also have cost a lot of units to me and also few wars to my team.

Not sure what is the status currently?
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    https://youtu.be/cGZ2CGgzLpI

Video of massive lag after latest update. Lag is everywhere, not THAT bad during fights, it goes pretty smooth, but has lag spikes more than earlier.

Edit... Android
  • Has Kabam investigated their potential liability if their software permanently damages our devices? Regardless of the language in the EULA, if we are talking products liability, EULA language may not protect good ole Kabam from significant liability if phones start breaking and batteries start catching fire.
  • Hi Kabam team
    As many said this is the worst update ever, lag everywhere
    Motorola Moto G5 with Android 7.0
    Cristal's screen, mission's screen, profile screen is lagged.
    Barely I can play 30 minutes and I have to close the app, let my phone cold down because it becames really hot and start playing again and the cycle repeats over and over
    Please fix the app / game
  • DK1DK1 Posts: 1
    Bug help
  • Bobmacoy71Bobmacoy71 Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike I do not want compensations, I want to play as I did before the 19 update, please fix the problem, it's impossible to play now, thanks
This discussion has been closed.