**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

forced to rank 4 5* - what is the most ok option

AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
I have 2 t4a burning, so I'll have to rank up a 5* champ, but don't really have a good 5* roster. here are best options

forced to rank 4 5* - what is the most ok option 110 votes

og hulk - duped
6%
SmokingSurferMagrailothosScarlett_Championcriticskullduggery72Helicopter_dugdugdugInfinitywarrior3807 7 votes
x23 - not duped
9%
Erza_ScarletTaimurKhanDarkrider05ZzzFurious_Fighter1Duke_SilverXFA_RebootedKillerRino19Noob2435Chubz 10 votes
SL - not duped, but imo he worth AG from act 5
4%
LilMaddogHTzackb213Kade7175NamelezMr_E 5 votes
Rogue - not duped
0%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Guillotine - not duped
1%
RockypantherxLoctiteSuperGlue 2 votes
Blade - not duped
60%
DL864RagamugginGunnerEvilEmpireMr_PlatypusTimone147Kaat19Deadbyrd9AxeCopFireSIlverProfessorPrimmer79Pcc880AppleisgodSpeedbumpStatAlex13369Vivek_786GamePlayWorldSungjJim0172Anonymous346 66 votes
GR - not duped
17%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomSnakeEyes69SnizzbarRaganatorGriffoplaywappykidGNASTYIron_SkywalkerFighter092Fishman13579simolaz10or_StrongMaldroit2TheReverendAnthinhoLSDinAdityatheaawesomAtaaullah 19 votes

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Blade - not duped
    You're kidding right?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Any of those aren't terrible choices.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rogue - not duped
    Rogue
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Blade - not duped
    Fantastic troll job
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Blade - not duped
    Subtle brag post?
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 99
    Blade - not duped
    YOU HAVE A GREAT 5* ROSTER (better than my Colossus/Rhino). Anyone will tell you Blade for obvious reasons but all of those choices are amazing picks (besides maybe Gilly and SL but whenever you awaken SL he just spews damage) so its really about who you like to play and who you feel gets the most use. If you want damage go for Hulk/X23. If you want nullification go for Rogue/GR. If you want epic Utility and bleed, go for Blade. It's all up to you man. Besides if you got T4a burning chances are you'll be ranking someone else up eventually.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    YOU HAVE A GREAT 5* ROSTER (better than my Colossus/Rhino). Anyone will tell you Blade for obvious reasons but all of those choices are amazing picks (besides maybe Gilly and SL but whenever you awaken SL he just spews damage) so its really about who you like to play and who you feel gets the most use. If you want damage go for Hulk/X23. If you want nullification go for Rogue/GR. If you want epic Utility and bleed, go for Blade. It's all up to you man. Besides if you got T4a burning chances are you'll be ranking someone else up eventually.

my duped magnitos, ip, shehulk, netflix DD, miss KK are just out of the list and I don't have older champs I enjoy a lot like iceman, gp or sparky or any newer like void. as for blade, my doubts are because of game meta shifting from him and I think this will continue for very long time (any good defender released lately is pretty hard with blade, and any easy like ghost or rs are easy anyway
  • GR - not duped
    Aleor wrote: »

my duped magnitos, ip, shehulk, netflix DD, miss KK are just out of the list and I don't have older champs I enjoy a lot like iceman, gp or sparky or any newer like void. as for blade, my doubts are because of game meta shifting from him and I think this will continue for very long time (any good defender released lately is pretty hard with blade, and any easy like ghost or rs are easy anyway

In that case I vote Ghost Rider. I think Ghost Rider is the most versatile of those options in terms of shifting content. Rarely the best, but almost always at least a decent choice.
    @DNA3000 wrote: »
    Aleor wrote: »
    NeoDazaras wrote: »

In that case I vote Ghost Rider. I think Ghost Rider is the most versatile of those options in terms of shifting content. Rarely the best, but almost always at least a decent choice.

then I'd have to bring up blade to make him 100% reliable, without him I remember playing a fight in aw like parry-heavy and not activating damn regen in many tries. also unduped good damage is not very impressive at r3.
    so it's 8 t2a, and I want to r2 my 6*. so I'll have to wait a lot to get another 5* to r4, t if I get iceman for example
    Subtle brag post?

not at all, if I'd liked any of those, I would rank them up asap, and getting t2a used to be take very long time. was in the same position couple of months ago, ranked 4 ultron then, not very happy about him. most of the champs considered came after that
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    this must be a joke, i won't even vote on this
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    x23 - not duped
    Can’t go wrong with any of these champs, you’ve got a damn good roster.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    who ever you like using rank that character up
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Blade - not duped
    Go for 6* if there is too much confusion
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    GR - not duped
    Have to agree with DNA on this one. Versatility is the best way to go without regretting the choice too much. Resources are valuable.
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    Lol
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    x23 - not duped
    If you don't have the synergies for blade, I wouldn't rank him up. Especially unduped.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Blade - not duped
    Blade was my first r4, and that was before i awakened him. Never once regretted it. His dupe is awesome but he’s still amazing even without it