**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Arena System?

As cutoff is increasing even though Kabam increased​ the cutoff pool(which is very good decision) i have an idea which i think might be helpful to everyone.
Split the basic arena in 2 parts. In first part everything is same as current system (top 10% people get basic champ). In second part add basic champ as milestone reward for like 4.5/5 million (please don't argue with score). Everyone gets a key through which you can unlock this second part. But 'key point' about this key is you get only 1 key per month and if you don't use it then it expires at the end of the month. And if you choose this second part then you don't get rewards from first part like top 10% get basic champ or any other. So choose carefully.
This is my idea which i believe is helpful to everyone and also doable from kabam's side too. If you have any other idea or there are any holes in this then feel free to leave any comments below.

Comments

• Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited May 2017
    I get the reason to your suggestion...but let's have the current system last a year at least before changing it.
  • Options
    AyanAyan Posts: 3
    Ya the arena was not better but the change of new heros the we add all best heros and get the update on arena ok bro
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Honestly, I believe putting a 4* hero as a milestone would be BAD and pretty much kill the very meaning of the arena and its competitiveness.
    An arbitrary score which could be the same for Voodoo and Gwenpool would just make no sense, as it will lower the players grinding the arena, where a potential 2mln cutoff for gwenpool may be unreachable for newer players.
    Arena rewards got so much more accessible after the 4-arena system overhaul it's a bit too much to expect it to be even more easy to get the basics.
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    I think you didn't get my point. All I'm saying is that you can get basic champ as a milestone reward only once in a month, if it is much more then change it to only ONE time in 2 months. So once you get it as milestone reward, this feature will be locked for you in any other arena until you get another key after a month/2 months. Means you have to grind in all other arena to come under top 10%.
    This is just a suggestion. I'm not saying this because grinding is hard for me. I can do large score for any champ i want, but i think that this could be helpful to everyone.
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    getting 5M+ points and then missing the champion is really irritating and I have seen people leave the game because of it. Id say there should be a cutoff like 5.5M where if you get that score you are guaranteed to get the character. 1-10% people should get that character just like they are getting it now.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Current system works perfectly right now.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I think the current system works well. The scores are pretty average for the champs released. I understand the 5 - 6 million is still a lot to put up for champs, but it's still better than previous arena. So far Quake and Mordo are the only champs that broke the 5 mil mark. That being said with Dr. V coming up he will most likely be the first to break the 6 mil mark as he is the new God Tier and high prestige. I feel they should offer these more desired players with new features which help balance out the score. Lets be honest not a ton of people were grinding for Gamora. So if Mordo had Nebula as the feature you would have to make a choice of which one to go for. This would help those that can only reach the basic scores more.
  • Options
    SchragothSchragoth Posts: 3
    Current system works perfectly, all recent changes were towards the right direction