**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Danger Room bosses

These Danger Room bosses are way to powerful. The Sentinel especially has been the worst. I've had to burn thru all my iso and catalysts upgrading champions and use all my potions and revives among units for more just to get thru them. The all heros rooms on Sunday was the most fair day. Please tone these bosses down some so that it can still be a fun and worthwhile event for everyone.

Comments

• thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    True dat
  • Stonef00tStonef00t Posts: 2
    The Juggy bosses on the gifted danger rooms were challenging and ate up revives etc. but the sentinels are bordering on the ridiculous, one slip up and you are ended only iceman and storm seem to make a dent and that depends on keeping storm alive long enough to land a special. Today will be the first day I fail to complete the gifted rooms as the sentinel bosses are just huge pits to throw potions and revives into.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I had a completely Pyrrhic victory over this boss. But a victory still! Wait, how much gold did I use?!
  • ShadyOneShadyOne Posts: 12
    Try to keep him from gaining charges whenever you can. And keep baiting and avoiding L1. Just have to fight him right

Cyclops and X23 were doing plenty of damage
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I agree. This is crazy. My r4/40 Sig 99 iceman should be able to destroy this chump. Not so, rhough.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Sentinels are way to overpowered for this application
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Sentinel has to be fought a certain way, MLM and sp1 sp2 sp1. Evade then parry, don't evade evade. Evading his sp1, evade intial burst then block, as soon as you block evade. Don't get him to his sp2, whether you evade or block it will give him charges. If you get his charges up it is impossible but you can fight him so that he doesn't get them. I know charges aren't the right terminology but whatevs, you know what I mean
    JamesM wrote: »
    Sentinel has to be fought a certain way, MLM and sp1 sp2 sp1. Evade then parry, don't evade evade. Evading his sp1, evade intial burst then block, as soon as you block evade. Don't get him to his sp2, whether you evade or block it will give him charges. If you get his charges up it is impossible but you can fight him so that he doesn't get them. I know charges aren't the right terminology but whatevs, you know what I mean

Yeah, that’s what worked. After that, I went into AQ and mocked those loser sentinels, as I had faced and defeated their God. Who is only a 2*, as it turns out.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    That juggernaut boss the other day sucked too. Yesterday was cakewalk though, I beat everything with my 2 and 3 star wolverines. Makes no sense how the challenge is all over the place for the same rewards.
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    That juggernaut boss the other day sucked too. Yesterday was cakewalk though, I beat everything with my 2 and 3 star wolverines. Makes no sense how the challenge is all over the place for the same rewards.

I assume they will see the metrics on alliance scores in the event, and realize today was a bit off. Lol.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    The fights before Sentinel was easy enough so that you get 5 healthy champs facing him.

Just hit him down as much with one before he reaches 100 analysis, then take the sp3. Rinse wash repeat 5x and he’s definitely gonna go down faster than soloing him at max analysis.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Sentinel today WAS completely ridiculous…
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i shouldn't have had to waste revives and potions for today's event. if we get another like this i just won't bother this time. The rewards are not worth it.
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    xNig wrote: »
    The fights before Sentinel was easy enough so that you get 5 healthy champs facing him.

Just hit him down as much with one before he reaches 100 analysis, then take the sp3. Rinse wash repeat 5x and he’s definitely gonna go down faster than soloing him at max analysis.

I think you have to rinse after you wash, otherwise all your things will just be soapy. And if you rinse wash repeat 5 times it's gonna be even worse.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Sentinel was certainly the first boss I had to actually wake up and pay attention to.

I basically played him like normal. He would hit 100 charges before I even had 20 hits. 5-hit combo, bait his SP1, evade it all, repeat. Avoid SP2 at all costs after 100 charges.

Even then, I needed 2 champs to beat him on the Epic level.

Still have yet to use items/units on these challenges.
  • SKLNSKLN Posts: 5
    I agree I used 150 units for health used 6 boosts and ranked up my guys max sentinel for a boss and our strength is 1/4 of there if it like that again I'm done with these dangerrooms be difficult is awesome but let's not get crazy to obsurdity yes!
  • SKLNSKLN Posts: 5
    I beat him up to epic but from there way to difficult for people that is allowed
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    I beat him with Cable *3 max, 282 hits.... playing sp2 and baiting sp1 or sp2 max.. just evade it.
    Don't care if Sentinel already completed analysis... still can dext his special.

But.. yeah.. so long boring fight.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Copenhagen wrote: »
    If it's to hard then dont do it. Not all content is meant for everyone. Stop whining about it being to hard. If you dont like the rewards then dont it. No one is making anyone do these type of events.

All you need is "Git gud." and that paragraph will cover all the common rebuttals whenever someone has an issue with difficulty.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sentinel was definitely a harder/longer fight. The rewards aren't worth it if you are ranking lots of champs and using potions. If you are having trouble though I wouldn't say don't try it, it's good practice. I like them but I haven't had to rank anyone or use potions.
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    why do people moan so much when the content steps up a difficulty?? its pretty simple and straight forward to do, and with the Sentinels its not exactly a difficult fight, just a long one!!!!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I haven't used a single item on any of these.
    The sentinel has been the "hardest" but he's not that bad.
    I don't consider myself to be super skilled, just about average.
    I only completed act 5 2 days ago
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    The way people are crying about this danger room you would think they were forced to fight and beat a 6* maxed sentinel with a 2*
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    He’s not a hard boss just takes forever to take down due to his armor and crit resistance. This is optional so you can skip it rather than complain.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    You think a 30k boss fight against Emma Frost is overkill? Come on!! 😉