**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone gotten name change tokens?

I read the article from @Kabam Miike saying the Name Tokens will start releasing today? Has anyone gotten any so far?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Not yet
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Click on your Profile. The Pencil Icon next to your IGN.
    edited September 2018
    Vuska wrote: »
    yes there's pencil.... but it still need token / ticket... do you ever try it? lol

Well, no. I clicked to test the Icon and it gives the Space and the option to apply it. I'm not interested in changing it, so I didn't. I assumed the Ticket was applied when you clicked it.
  • They're coming! We're starting out slow, and will accelerate over the coming days. We want to ensure that we don't create any unnecessary Server Strain, and are rolling this out this very carefully!
    They're coming! We're starting out slow, and will accelerate over the coming days. We want to ensure that we don't create any unnecessary Server Strain, and are rolling this out this very carefully!

Ah. Makes sense. Thanks Miike.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    you dont need any token just hit the pencil next to your name enter you new name and then in the bottom you are going to see a icon that said CHANGE NAME you hit that and that it
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    They're coming! We're starting out slow, and will accelerate over the coming days. We want to ensure that we don't create any unnecessary Server Strain, and are rolling this out this very carefully!

Is this a permanent change, or temporary?
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    you dont need any token just hit the pencil next to your name enter you new name and then in the bottom you are going to see a icon that said CHANGE NAME you hit that and that it

Lol. You do need the token man. It will cost 1 gold in the store.

As @Kabam Miike said, they will be rolling them out throughout the coming days to reduce server strain.
  • If u actually try it wont work
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    afq21awvl447.jpg
    I didn't buy not token and I can change my name with the instructions I just gave

you're not try that..
    try it... and it will ask for it when you already set a name not belonging to anyone..

Is this a permanent change, or temporary?

The Name Change is permanent. Unless you decide to change it again.
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    Got my change token last week; been playing since 2015. Costs 1 token to finalize the change.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I’d rather they fix the bugs then give us name. Changing tokens
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    But apperantly that’s not the case.
    Piviot wrote: »
    I’d rather they fix the bugs then give us name. Changing tokens

I fail to see how refraining from one will solve the other.
  • GU_GU_ Posts: 18
    Still havent received my name change token also many in my alliance havent received it either.Todays the last day before it cost units right? @Kabam Miike
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    I got mine been playing since the start