**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Console

I’m just wondering what kind of following, or petition or what would be required to show the developers of this game, we crave a console version. It would be no different than Injustice, or Mortal Kombat. I would want the game to be exactly like this, including the alliance quest, and alliance wars, and special even quest relating to the current marvel universe. We wouldn’t want anything changed just a version of this game integrated into consoles. I’m entirely sure it would be a huge hit, and make tons of money, from the purchase of the game and the additional add-on content.

Comments

• thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    I’m just wondering what kind of following, or petition or what would be required to show the developers of this game, we crave a console version. It would be no different than Injustice, or Mortal Kombat. I would want the game to be exactly like this, including the alliance quest, and alliance wars, and special even quest relating to the current marvel universe. We wouldn’t want anything changed just a version of this game integrated into consoles. I’m entirely sure it would be a huge hit, and make tons of money, from the purchase of the game and the additional add-on content.

I wish. But it would fall through imo
  • Why?
    Why?

With all the problems in the mobile game it would surely be worse for consoles. And plus the people who don't use a kabam account are screwed.
  • Very true I suppose, I’d still love to fight for it. A lot of my friends would play it, if it was console. They dont like the mobile aspect of it.
    Very true I suppose, I’d still love to fight for it. A lot of my friends would play it, if it was console. They dont like the mobile aspect of it.

Same. Would definitely want it for my ps4
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    It's a good idea and I would definitely buy the game, but probably not gonna happen.
  • Who would we even talk to, to see who could make that happen. Obviously DC has the edge on marvel there with Injustice, but marvel fans can’t get a console game? Kinda stupid.
  • Yeah I know about the marvel vs Capcom it just doesn’t have the quest/wars and collection events. I’m a gamer who’s likes customizing and collecting items idk lol
  • Hey!

Wanted to drop by and thank you for the interest towards such a suggestion! At the moment, however, we're keeping our focus on mobile games. :)
  • BrutaroBrutaro Posts: 2
    And you recently pulled off support for gamepads in your recent update in version 21. Huge set back and very disrespectful with people that support you and have neck injuries. It was already implemented and you screwd it. Again...
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    That would be really hard to make and it updates monthly soooo