**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The tech gifted danger room is a bit excessive

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    The church of the Living Sentinel has disbanded, as I whipped him in master and epic. And by whipped him, I mean are used resources to rank up different champions and went back in and worked the system to my advantage.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Way to make an annoying event just awful. No fight in an event like this should require 150+ hits.
  • Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    The church of the Living Sentinel has disbanded, as I whipped him in master and epic. And by whipped him, I mean are used resources to rank up different champions and went back in and worked the system to my advantage.

I'm curious what specifically do you think is the worst possible match up for that fight, seeing as how you imply there are specifically good match ups for that fight?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    3* Sabretooth soloed Epic Danger Room Sentinel easily:

mk3wcpge672g.jpg
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »

I'm curious what specifically do you think is the worst possible match up for that fight, seeing as how you imply there are specifically good match ups for that fight?

Almost every mutant I had relied on bleed damage. For the 3* I went back and got a coupe that had unavoidable DOT, and just used heavy attack’s to limit analysis. For 2*, I used heavies, and ranked up bishop/mags/storm. Tho cyclops worked ok, using BG style heavy attacks!! I sucked using wolvie/x23.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    DukeZman wrote: »
    The Sentinel is definitely a terrible placement. 181 hits and still not dead in the Epic room with a maxed 3* mutant.
    Well over 200 hits to kill him in Master room with a max rank max sig 2*

what champ did you use? used a r3 3* ST and took 112 easypeasy

r4 3* Sabretooth took 50 hits. 3* Iceman would also likely do well.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    X23 and parry, LMLM. Took forever and I had to revive on master. Epic was fine; it just took a while. However, master was pretty difficult as I was doing around 49 damage with some champs.
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    ok I read all of people’s comments to gauge some of the people’s opinions and I’ve seen people do master and epic with maxes that take 180+ hits and that is excessive I could do winter with a 3/45 in maybe 120 but the point I really wanted to address and don’t really think I have is that I don’t have the privilege of using a max because I sell my one two and three stars I don’t use em and people tell me that’s dumb because I could just gain max sig stones to get more rewards but they honestly just feel like dead weight to me and when you guys just justified this event by saying we are always getting get people asking what we can do with our two and three stars in ur post I just thought it was a bit ridiculous but I thought it would be fun and not all that hard but I guess it’s harder for me because I don’t have any maxed, and as I said before other days weren’t all that hard even though they took 370+ hits from different champs it was still much easier but I’m not all that willing to rank up champs that I wouldn’t use which I started to anyway for one event which the rewards would have to be better or the difficulty decreased and if u wouldn’t change the champ cut him in half a fight that is more that 100 hits is tedious and annoying and I’m sure that’s not what u intended to do with this one could say it’s my fault for selling but it still it just really hard and it needs to be diced down

I realize a administrator hasn’t said anything but hey I guess I just won’t do today because even if I had maxed champs it’ll still be too much ohh and if not that at least no sp3 he can save power for crying out loud
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    all these people complaining cus you cant oneshot him......
    who really cares if you can one shot him or not.....
    you have a whole team.....
    aslong as you can beat him without a revive thats all that is important
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    edited September 2018
    Use 2* bishop sp3 at beginning of fight takes a good chunk. Storm Sp2 2* 5k damage. The Epic Iceman 3* max more than enough.
    Paid $0 dollars don't use wolverine or x23 lol had a colossus in 2* team 😂😂🤣😂
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    The Sentinel is definitely a terrible placement. 181 hits and still not dead in the Epic room with a maxed 3* mutant.
    Well over 200 hits to kill him in Master room with a max rank max sig 2*

what champ did you use? used a r3 3* ST and took 112 easypeasy

Mags in Epic and I think Colosus and Storm in Master. It’s what I had 🤷‍♂️
    If you get him to sp2 you are screwed.
  • Not sure what all the complaining is about non of these have been very hard at all. There's ways to beat certain champs.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'm done playing them. I can't understand why it was cakewalk yesterday to this nonsense today. There's no sense of uniformity. The challenge has been all over the place.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Rogue and Iceman for Epic. Mags and Storm for master.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I actually thought it fun especially since it reflects the x-men mythos.

I agree. As I posted in a separate thread, who else would the x-men fight in the danger room? This kind of felt like being them.

I also agree that it was a far tougher challenge than previous days. But it was do-able: I'm a mediocre player at best, and got through Master on my second attempt with just one revive for the last 4% of Sentinel's health.

Interesting to read some strategies and combo ideas above. It's also very clear that - despite dating from the original release of mcoc - Storm is clearly still a killer champ!
  • jkcjmiji wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Epic difficulty is not too bad for me since I had Iceman at 4/40 at 90 sig, but in master difficulty, i struggled hard. I think you will have to be crazy skilled to beat this guy in one try as in you can 'dexterity' every specials and parry/dex his normal hits. Honestly I do not know if anyone can do it. Not even those youtubers out there who get sponsored.

It could be done. I nearly 1-shotted him with 2* cable (got him down to 20%) but it was a stupid long fight. over 200 hits and he didn't die. 1 mistake and I was toast.

Exactly what i mean @DukeZman if you do not have skills to not get hit at all (which I doubt anyone can) you will not go through the Sentinel with one champion. You have proved my point.

Have you not watched youtube? People do have the skills to not get hit at all, and technically he didnt prove your point, or disprove it

Really?? I see them dying all the time trying to go through a fight for the first time. Also, mot fights were 5* champs against 5* champs, it was never 2* against 4* champ and never got hit. c'mon @Pennmabob admit this no one can dodge him forever. You are bound to get hit once if you are doing it the first time. Don't try to argue.

Loads of people are used to sentinels cuz of aq now, people even one shot LoL maestro, it's definitely possible to one shot it

With a 2*??? I don't know @Pennmabob I know it is possible to do it but can you do it the first try?? That was my point? Do we finally agree with each other?

Haven't you seen the one shot of Uncollected Emma Frost with a 2* Star Lord??
    u might wanna check that on youtube before jumping to conclusion.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I can beat Red Hulk in LOL with the same amounts of hits.
    tjdwax9w6653.png
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    It can be done with X23. It’s a horrible fight and takes what feels like forever but it can be done.

Definitely one of the most frustrating fights in recent memory and that comes from someone that just finished path 5 of Lab.

I get that the content needs to be challenging and all but for the rewards.....

cd4o0nerecas.png
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    i couldn't do master.

I moved on.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    I had already prepared my 2* wolvie last 2 days ago for today’s danger room. At that time i thought everything will be fine and easy peasy, no worries.. but when i started playing today’s danger room. The moment when i saw duped sentinel as final boss, that moment was the moment whereby i thought to myself; “I’m so screwed!”.. even if you have superb fighting skills, its way too freaking longgggggg fight in master mode.. epic was easier because i have 4/40 99sig iceman
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Omg, these danger rooms are easy. Just don't get hit! Spam level one attack. Evade. Easy. If you were selling champs then that's on you. We get them for a reason. Why would you ever sell them? 😂
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Bait SP1

ebs7ntf85nn8.jpeg
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Epic is easy.

Master is harder.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I used Psylocke. She was awesome once I powerlocked him. Literally just 4 hits, dodge back intercept and repeat. Pity she was only rank 1 as a 3* so it took years to beat him
This discussion has been closed.