**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Making the game exciting

How about letting specific attributes to be added to champs? ( similar to gears in injustice)

For example yondu could now have

1. Hype' power gain
2. Modok's autoblock
3. X23 regen

This could seriously bring insane utility and fun to older champs that need a buff and make the game very exciting as you would now be facing the same champs but with completely different attributes and skills making the game less repetitive and boring

A particular attribute can only be used per 1 player in a questing team , so that each team dosent become too op by everyone having identical attributes!!

What do you guys think?

Imagine colossus having heimdall ts , yondu armor break and mordo degen

Im very excited

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    If this variable mechanic is introduced im 100% sure top master alliances will also have a tough time maintaining their spots..

No more easy aw kills with those maxed 5*s
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Although I believe in giving old champs a revamp, I don't think this is the way to do it. Simply giving champs other champs' abilities isn't really a good idea. For example, colossus shouldn't get regen, and Yondu shouldn't get regen.

Instead, I just think they should get an overall attack and health boost and maybe an extra buff/debuff or two.
    This isint about old champs, its about changing the way the game has become stale now with only corvus or blade or void or sparky becoming the fochs
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No, just no.

I get the idea of making older champs more useful. Adding this, it will only ensure that those things you describe are given to the best attackers and defenders, and those same older champs will be benched even harder than before. It'll imbalance the game to the point of destruction.

Just imagine a Killmonger, with X-23 healing and Hyperion Powergain. Let's please, for the love of God, not mention adding anything like this ever.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Oh, sorry about my previous comment. I didn't understand your suggestion.

I mean, this still wouldn't be a good idea, because the same buffs you can apply to lower-tier characters can also be applied to higher-tier characters, which makes them even stronger, and weaker ones still unusable.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Magik
    + Hyperion’s power gain
    + Electro’s Thorns
    + Domino’s crit fail
    = FuN aNd iNTeRaCtiVe
    Magik
    + Hyperion’s power gain
    + Electro’s Thorns
    + Domino’s crit fail
    = FuN aNd iNTeRaCtiVe

Lol...you guys are getting the hang now
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Magik
    + Hyperion’s power gain
    + Electro’s Thorns
    + Domino’s crit fail
    = FuN aNd iNTeRaCtiVe

Lol...you guys are getting the hang now

if thats what u mean then god heck no, dont ever bring this ridiculous discussion up again
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I can't get behind the idea of Gears for a number of reasons. Besides the principle, and overall effect that would have, what you're describing would defeat the purpose of having different Champs.
    Having said that, I think Unique Boosts would be something interesting. Let's say 15 or 30 Minutes....Regen, Power Gain, Class Advantage, Energy Recharge Halftime perhaps. Might be time to update the list of Boosts we have.
    Idk im just finding the game too stale now , even while im just 1t5b away from my 2nd 5/65
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Of course, there might have to be limitations on the Boosts to prevent Champs from being insanely OP, but that could be doable. "Won't work on X Champs." for example.