**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Corvus Taking Bleed Damage from bleed/Spite Node 44 in AW since latest patch

This is second war in a row in which my Corvus took bleed damage from spite node despite glaive immortality supposed to prevent that and even if he runs out of charges he should purify it correct? Or does he not purify bleed from node despite it being a debuff and my understanding other champs with shrug off /purify abilities can shrug it off.

Prior to this patch I have never seen him take bleed damage from that node. Please let me know what I am missing. With AW season coming up in a couple days this needs to be corrected and explain what mechanic I am not understanding

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Could be irrelevant and frankly an inane placement if so, but is a bleeder on that node?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,840 ★★★★★
    Could have something to do with abilities at the start of the fight. Don't know how is it intentional to work on those scenarios ...
  • Options
    at the start of the fight he will take less damage , but if he run out of charges he will take full damage i think , but i have not try that , i have him but i used him on path 7
  • Options
    I've used Corvus in that node, he never takes damage on the bleed in that node. I only asked if a bleeder was there because Deep Wounds can deal direct damage on top of its increased bleed duration

Once his glaive charges are gone and he still has bleed, he will purify it at the cost of health
  • Options
    Well last two AW I was at 30% health without taking a hit. Given it was offseason I am thinking in both instances I ran out of glaive charges since wasn’t boosting and the node bleed wasn’t purifying like it is supposed to once charges are gone. I don’t think it happened like this before as I never took bleed damage there (never faced a bleeder) and I am sure I ran out of charges couple times before, especially in prior offseason etc

So has Corvus purify bleed ability been change to no longer work on node bleed? The health cost of purifying is supposed to be minimal

At start of fight he is immune as long as charges are up and I am thinking that still works as otherwise I would have may have noticed it sooner I would have think..
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Is it possible for a mod to weigh on this subject and note how Corvus should be interacting with bleed / spite node in AW? By his description it seems 1) he shouldn't take bleed damage to start since glaive charges are up and 2) if he runs out of chrarges OR gets knocked down he should purify the node bleed and take a little damage. It sounds like situation 2 may not be occurring any more since update. Was this intentional? Have any others testing running out of charges?
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Following
  • Options
    Interested as well. I fought a Domino in our previous war on Bleed node and my Corvus didn't have any problem purifying the bleed after the charges are gone

Is there some interaction with Spite on the OP's specific node that made the purify fail?
  • Options
    Anything new?
  • Options
    With AW season starting up, I am back to boosting up so I don't run out of charges on the node. I won't be able to test again until next offseason