**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More game lag, sentinel sp1

So the random lag seems to be here to stay along with all those other issues that seem to work in Kabams favour, the chaining of specials from combos is almost never working now but something ive noticed since the update is more often than not when attacked by a special 1 from a sentinel, the game lags at the just the same point as I would normally try and evade, my swpe isnt recognised and I get hit. Happened numerous times in AQ and the current daily event, not a coincidence when it keeps occuring, can you please look into this.

Comments

• Options
    Spidey0486Spidey0486 Posts: 81
    I have noticed the same thing in AQ when fighting Sentinel and other defenders. Right when I swipe to evade the lag/freeze happens and no movement; or the swipe isn't being recognized for some reason?
  • Options
    Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    It happens to me with more than Sentinel. I had to leave my alliance until this lag **** gets fixed. I died in AQ a few times because of it. I never die in AQ.
  • Options
    Hey there, everyone!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to y'all. We're currently investigating these issues you're facing and would really appreciate getting more information about your devices. You can share that information by going to the respected Android or iOS thread.
This discussion has been closed.