**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Spider-verse crystal bundle

600 units for 7 crystals 'rare' chance at 3 or 4 stars
Worth it? Thoughts?
I've grounded more than enough units to get it comfortably I just have zero luck with paid for crystals lol

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    The Crystals are always a chance. If you're aware that they could all be 2*'s and you can afford to spend the Units, then I see it as worth the chance. It's totally up to you, though.
  • job1212job1212 Posts: 30
    i would say worth it ! mostly couse they will help with summoner advancements
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    You get a discount purchasing it at least. 7 feature crystals would usually set you back 1050 units, 7 PHCs would cost 700 units, even the weekly crystal pack is 425 units for 3 different crystals. I personally would not buy it, but it's a decent deal from a unit saving perspective.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I get frequent 4* heros from bundles. Recently a stark tech Spidey and a winter soldier within seconds of each other. Phcs suck. Fhcs are a bit better.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Units down the drain
  • Double the premium chance
  • Wat a waste of seven days this has been