**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need advice in 5* poor roster

DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
hi, this is all i have and i wonder
z9lgnmaqnqcz.png

is morales worth a rank 4 or mordo to rank 3?
the others are full of **** i know

im in 5.1.6 (archangel boss) but i cant complete it cause i suck. im using 5/50 duped thor, dd and starlord. what should i fucus first?

on the 4* i have gwenpool, wolv, archangel, hyp and goblin but all unduped

ty

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I personally don't know how often Miles' sig works, but I would say if you enjoy playing him, r4 him. However in terms of clearing content he probably won't help as much, his damage isn't the best and his evade can mess u up. I would personally wait on miles and r3 mordo. I don't have him but many have said that he is underrated as an attacker, and everyone knows he is a solid defender.

As for 5.1.6, you have all the right champs imo. Brute force means you have to play really aggressively, and you'll inevitably take degen damage. If all your 4 stars are 5/50, bring star lord, gwenpool, wolvie, archangel, and thor/hyperion. If not, bring the 5/50s that you do have, plus wolvie and whoever you prefer. Unfortunantly, none of your 5 stars will really be helpful :/ good luck!
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Mordo to rank 3.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I suppose Mordo is the only one worth ranking up, if only for prestige.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Mordo is good on defence and an underrated attacker I have miles morales as a 5* and i just don't like him that much
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    this is too old, i have a far better roster since then, ty anyways
  • CanekaCaneka Posts: 12
    Just out of a newbie curiosity, how do u get that much catalysts? just aq/aw?
    i mean, i have 8 5* and the highest is r2, and i only have 2 4* champs that are r5 =S
    what do you mean bro? at that time i got 1 5* every 2 months so, very easy to take them to rank 2, but yea, AQ and glory store
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    No one to r4 imho.
    Do not open alpha2 crystals sources (Aq map, ecc ecc) so they do not goes to the trash.
    Improove your 4* and 5* roster
    stop reviving this pls, almost a year

mike close this thread pls
  • J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100
    Miles is your best pick he is good at invading.
  • ZirarsonZirarson Posts: 22
    invading what?
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Go with Mordo. Morales is good on defence but not worthy enough to r4.