**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation?

When will we be getting the compensation for the overheating issue which I notice is fixed now?

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    I agree with you all. It is way overdue and if i recall, we have had so many server issues past two months and we have not seen anything yet.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I thought we did already get that.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Don't hold your breath, I learned never to expect anything from them. But even when you don't you still get disappointed.
  • Schrodey86Schrodey86 Posts: 23
    I definitely haven't received any compensation. I got the Merc missions compensation but not got anything for the overheating
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I believe the "choose your own rewards" package that we got was the compensation for this...
    Grufty wrote: »
    I believe the "choose your own rewards" package that we got was the compensation for this...

That was an appreciation gift....said so in the mail
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Schrodey86 wrote: »
    When will we be getting the compensation for the overheating issue which I notice is fixed now?

What? Since when was the overheating issues fixed? Still happening to me and I see posts all the time about people still having the issue.
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I definitely haven't received any compensation. I got the Merc missions compensation but not got anything for the overheating

the already planned "Summoner Appreciation" stuff was double tasked as the "Compenstation".

Really? Surely not. I didn't get a message saying that was compensation
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    I stopped spending a long time ago becuase I didn't feel anywhere near appreciated......and it has only gotten further from that point since then. If I treated my customers the way that they treat the community, well then, let's just say I would have customers looking elsewhere, even if my product was viewed as superior to other options. Sometimes the headaches just aren't worth the trouble/investment.
    Ch1efster wrote: »

What? Since when was the overheating issues fixed? Still happening to me and I see posts all the time about people still having the issue.

My bad....think the new update fixed it for me but I haven't played for long periods cuz dont wanna risk me phone now i found out it was this game that was causing it
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    My phone still overheats when playing MCOC.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    My phone still overheats when playing MCOC.

Same here. Feels like I'm holding a baked potato right out of the oven after a few minutes. Brand new iPhone 8-plus.
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    They said SA gift was compensation

When did they say this? I 100% received no message in the game saying that the "appreciation package" was the compensation.....i thought that package was part of appreciation week???
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    They said SA gift was compensation

Also how can a gift be compensation? Hahaha
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Compensation shmompensation. Just fix the damn game!
    Ady72 wrote: »
    Compensation shmompensation. Just fix the damn game!

True story
    Well that's just rubbish. I thought people were complaining because "appreciation" had been cut from a month to a week but now I understand the uproar
    Who do I speak to about the damage the game has caused my phone?
  • Hey there, just wanted to pop in here to clear up some confusion. We've provided a more thorough answer here that should help clear things up. For those who have mentioned here that they may be experiencing performance issues, we have threads going so that we can gather information on reports like this for both iOS and Android. If anyone is experiencing performance issues, those would be the best places to provide the details of what you may be experiencing.
This discussion has been closed.