**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Name Change Tokens

yesterday was suppose that 'name change tokens' will be added to the store under feature tab menu. And it's clearly that none is added by today.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/name-change-tokens-entering-the-contest-soon/

kabam as you can see from the link above mention Sept 10 as the starting date.

I don't know if a second post is made afterwards explaining the delay (none that I'm aware of), or it is just me who is having this issue

Comments

• MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    No its the same for me and im under the impression the 10th was a typo since most of the changes are taking effect after maintanance tonight the 11th. Just a guess tho like you said since nothing else has been mentioned.
  • Hi there!

Name Change Tokens are going to be rolled out to all players over time! We don't expect this to take very long, but we're starting with a small group (our oldest Summoners) and then adding more in the coming days. We're doing this to ensure that we don't add any unneeded stress to the servers.

This is in the post that you linked to:

We will be rolling this feature out in quick phases to ensure that it is functioning properly, starting September 10th. Don’t worry if you don’t see it right away, you will see the 1 Gold offer before it expires.
  • SuperSummoner22SuperSummoner22 Posts: 7
    edited September 2018
    Just made a name change via the new token. Thank you.
    I'm noticing that my kabam account associated with my email & the website still shows the old name. Is there a lag time to see it corrected?
    Just wondering if there is any issue.
    Thanks again.. :)
  • B012 wrote: »
    yesterday was suppose that 'name change tokens' will be added to the store under feature tab menu. And it's clearly that none is added by today.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/name-change-tokens-entering-the-contest-soon/

kabam as you can see from the link above mention Sept 10 as the starting date.

I don't know if a second post is made afterwards explaining the delay (none that I'm aware of), or it is just me who is having this issue

I got mine last week, sept 13.