**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncanny danger room rewards [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Aaron131109Aaron131109 Posts: 47
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I see there is new events at solo events.,
But i didnt understand with point and milestone,,, when we play all quest,, we only got total 16.500 ( 7.500 + 5.000 + 2.500 + 1.000 + 500 ) point but milestone rewards is 30.000 points... how i can get the rest point ??? To completed the milestone ???
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Same here. Did the math and ran a second epic uncanny, but didnt receive any points for it.
  • Or rewards
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Exact same happened here.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Yep no point after doing it the sek time @Kabam Miike
  • They would have to actually spend time testing stuff that means
  • Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22
    So am I going to have to complete epic a 3rd time just to get the points for the 2nd time that I already completed?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Pow3rKat wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Why Emma Frost has inverted controls, as a boss on uncanny danger rooms?

There is no node indicating such a thing, nor inverted controls is a feature of her abilities.

Or am I missing something?

That's her Abilities.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Hey Everybody,

We're working on getting this fixed right now. Thank you all for bringing it to our attention.

Wasted 3 epic ticket already what about those ?
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    @Kabam Miike I'm sure I'm not the only one who entered the same difficulty twice only to find that we got no points for the solo event the second time, and no completion rewards for the second runthrough. Will those who wasted entry tickets get the rewards and points for the second completion? Or at least get the tickets back?
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Hopefully we get credit or at least our tickets back for the solo
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    if I finished all the events for the week should I not have 12 tickets for each level? I have 12 for ever level but epic which I only have 9.
  • Blaker78 wrote: »
    if I finished all the events for the week should I not have 12 tickets for each level? I have 12 for ever level but epic which I only have 9.

Has your Alliance reached the last Milestone of the Danger Room Alliance Event? That's likely where those last 3 are hiding out.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    ah yes we didnt reach the last milestone :( lazy bums!
  • Most likely cheaper to just release and fix bugs than spend money on testing.
  • marcosky21marcosky21 Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    Hey so I've noticed for this 1 Day event too reach the final milestone you need 30k points yet the actual event only runs for 1 day and you can only gain 16500 points for completing every level. How do we reach the final milestone?
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    No rewards, no points.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I think this needs to be stickied or make an announcement with a forum banner like you did yesterday about AQ completion bug
  • CaptainForce23CaptainForce23 Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Never mind.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    Right?
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    You can do them multiple times but dont do them a second time as it is bugged and doesnt give the points or rewards after you do the rooms the 1st time
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    From the announcement, it is said we have the ability to enter all Uncanny Danger Rooms multiple times so long as we have the tickets to do so. That I am onboard with and have no questions about.

But the issue I have is there seems to be absolutely no benefit to doing so. If you enter an Uncanny Danger Room more than once, there are no extra rewards to gain and no point to even be fighting save the paltry gold you win for KOing the champions.

I have this in the bug section because it was a big point of the announcement, and it feels like it's a bug that the rewards are not obtainable more than once.