**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I remove from the roster ?

I just pulled a 5* Captain America infinity war, already got him 2/25 and I don´t know who to remove from my current roster to add him due to his synergies with G.Gulk and Infinity Man

So who should I remove ?

My Roster

4* Awakened G.Hulk 4/40
4* Medusa 4/40
4* Blade 4/40
5* Stark Spidey 2/35
5* Infinity War Iron Man 2/35

Comments

• Options
    CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    Imiw
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Nice decision to have. I prefer playing Gulk to Cap (have both as awakened 4-stars), but he is the only one I would consider replacing in that roster with Cap.
  • Options
    abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    I'm assuming this is for questing? If so, I'd suggest replacing Medusa for now. She's awesome and all, but imo, you want to build your team around her if she's there. As an afterthought, I'd just switch her out. She can armor break and fury, but can't outdamage SS. She can autoblock, but IMIW is more useful if you make a mistake. She can bleed, but she can't outpace Blade. She's poison immune but so is GHulk.
  • Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    abn86 wrote: »
    I'm assuming this is for questing? If so, I'd suggest replacing Medusa for now. She's awesome and all, but imo, you want to build your team around her if she's there. As an afterthought, I'd just switch her out. She can armor break and fury, but can't outdamage SS. She can autoblock, but IMIW is more useful if you make a mistake. She can bleed, but she can't outpace Blade. She's poison immune but so is GHulk.

That was what I was thinking but wanted other people´s views
    Thanks to everyone that replied
  • Options
    Also, CapIW, IMIW and Vision have awesome synergy. I’d drop Medusa and Blade (depending on the content) and replace with CapIW and a Vision. I would mainly quest with ImIW and CapIW.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    IMIW