**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncanny danger room rewards [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hey Everybody,

If you have not yet entered the Uncanny Danger room, please refrain for now until we have a fix in place. That should be very soon, and we will let you know as soon as it is in place.

For those that have already run the Danger Rooms, and are missing rewards/points, we're working on a way to make sure that you get the rewards you missed, or the tickets returned.

@Kabam Miike so the plan is to reward the missing points? If you plan on returning the used tickets to rerun again (not ideal), please also send four small energy refills (20 energy) as it takes 18 energy to complete it and I used up part of my refill for it already.

And boosts for those who used those too. This never gets old. This game is beginning to feel like a social experiment.

• Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    It would be nice if an email was immediately sent letting people know to hold off when there’s problems. Fortunately for me (and bad for him) another member found out the hard way & let everyone know after wasting an energy refill to run it.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    In my opinion mistakes do happen but atleast make sure we are getting something good in return.Do you call t4cc fragments 'rewards'? Fights are so boring ,this game has only one thing for which players play that is' rewards' ,which you have nerfed soo much.First we saw nerfed rewards in aw season then dungeons now such monthly special events.Truely i request every one to think not twice but multiple times before investing your hard earned money into this game which can shutdown forever anyday in coming future.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Ran the Epic room twice but only have 7500 points in the solo event. Can we only get the points once or are we supposed to be able to run it multiple times?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    You are supposed to be able to run it multiple times for Points but there's an issue. They're working on it.
  • Y'all so salty, I need a drink
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    is this fixed yet? only way I have a shot at epic is between AQ events and that window is closing fast!!
  • PudgehooksPudgehooks Posts: 13
    First of all thanks @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra for making this event so tough. It's looks like average players can't even complete uncanny danger room of 150 5* shard without using multiple revives. Why are u guys making game hard and hard for mediocre skill players and average players. I personally can't afford to do this event and I am pretty sure others will also refrain themselves from doing it. It's pretty worthless. Sorry if it sound harsh but that's reality.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Just to confirm.. Let's assume it gets fixed. We are supposed to run each one multiple times? Does it give the room rewards each time? Once it is working correctly?
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    edited September 2018
    do our tickets roll over to next week if we dont use them this week?
  • Wht about i did epic towice we lost tickets for this error.. Can we get it back @kabam mikii
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Most likely cheaper to just release and fix bugs than spend money on testing.

you can do both. see: windows 10
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    so i just used 3 of my epic uncanny to do another run on epic difficulty as it was supposed to give me rewards it didn't @Kabam Miike
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    folks, please, be kind to the devs, it's not like they had, like, a whole week to figure this Uncanny mess out.
    oh wait
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    I wasted three epic myself. I am glad the rewards are not that good.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    folks, please, be kind to the devs, it's not like they had, like, a whole week to figure this Uncanny mess out.
    oh wait

They didn't. The Uncanny rooms only opened today, and the solo event as well.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    There are only completion rewards. You can't get more rewards because you already completed the quest.
  • Pudgehooks wrote: »
    First of all thanks @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra for making this event so tough. It's looks like average players can't even complete uncanny danger room of 150 5* shard without using multiple revives. Why are u guys making game hard and hard for mediocre skill players and average players. I personally can't afford to do this event and I am pretty sure others will also refrain themselves from doing it. It's pretty worthless. Sorry if it sound harsh but that's reality.

if epic is too hard then don't do it. there has to be something to challenge the more advanced players. everything cannot be geared to the entire player base.
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    I wasted three epic myself. I am glad the rewards are not that good.

even tough we had to play with 2* and 3* to get those . this needs fix ASAP
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Ok to do the Uncanny quest yet?
    There are only completion rewards. You can't get more rewards because you already completed the quest.

then why wer'e getting 12 of each if it's only played once ! it's a bug it's supposed to be runned more as much as u have of passess
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I wouldn't until Kabam devs make an announcement on it.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    I agree. Just dealing with Kabam for three years in know better then to get my hopes up.
  • PudgehooksPudgehooks Posts: 13
    Pudgehooks wrote: »

if epic is too hard then don't do it. there has to be something to challenge the more advanced players. everything cannot be geared to the entire player base.

Is ROL, LOL, uncollected monthly event, act 5, AQ map 6, AW of higher tiers enough challenging for u guys?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I think they should just give the rewards..
    I just spent a lvl3 team revive and lvl2 single revive to beat her..
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Blaker78 wrote: »
    do our tickets roll over to next week if we dont use them this week?

I hope not.. I have no plans of fighting her again
    They should just give the rewards..
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Scheduled maintainance coming up, hope it won't be followed by more emergency ones.. A lot of issues to be solved and new season is coming tomorrow.. Do you gold1 up guys trust to start a fight in the first hour of attack phase? I really don't..
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    So, not sure what to do... run the gauntlet top to bottom once, saw the points figured I'd have to run the top 3 again to get milestone rewards. Ran epic again, no additional points, do I continue on the other 2, because I won't have time to make up for it tomorrow morning. On an aside, can you just once release content that isn't broken from the get go?
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    If I sent you all a calculator and a 3rd grade teacher to help you check your work, would that suffice?