**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Epic Uncanny room boss is too much

A 30k rated 6* brand new champion who barely anyone knows how to fight is ridiculous to put in a side quest like the danger rooms. When these quests first came out I was so keen for them and for a bit of a challenge but to put this in and with most players needing to revive and use items to complete it for a measly 200 5* shards is just dumb. Either decrease the level of the Emma frost or bump up the rewards.

Comments

• _zylo_zylo Posts: 5
    edited September 2018
    Some solid points made. Ultimately, the uncanny danger rooms are a waste of time in my book. The rewards arent worth the energy and item resources needed to complete it. Even one team revive and a few potions feels like a large outlay for the reward of a handful of 5* Shards and a sprinkling of T4CC.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Wasn’t that bad really. Corvus works wonders.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    She wher Not thah hard u just hav to. Hav the sp1 Down dash at he twich then dash back. And u shuld have it
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    @GroundedWisdom
    Since when are you one to back out of an argument?
    You find it a miss. That's perfectly fine, but don't say you weren't warned in the announcement thread. The water is very much wet in there. But fine, you have your opinion, I have mine. All good.

@Akhilxcx
    Nice to know I'm part of the 10% then.
    I'm by no means to have god level skills. Not by a long shot at all. But my 5* r4 champs took her down without much of a problem. Don't generalize people that don't think it's too hard as fake and pets. It's a bit silly.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Easy solod
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    She was soooo much easier than the UC boss. I one shot her in the danger room then got owned by her in the quest.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    My problem is that shes stun immune. And not limber. No parries worked i got my nuts kicked off
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom
    Since when are you one to back out of an argument?
    You find it a miss. That's perfectly fine, but don't say you weren't warned in the announcement thread. The water is very much wet in there. But fine, you have your opinion, I have mine. All good.

@Akhilxcx
    Nice to know I'm part of the 10% then.
    I'm by no means to have god level skills. Not by a long shot at all. But my 5* r4 champs took her down without much of a problem. Don't generalize people that don't think it's too hard as fake and pets. It's a bit silly.

I'm just of limited patience right now so my constructive debate threshold is low. Lol. I agree that it was a warning, but I don't agree that it was an indication of the difficulty. Which is why I suggested for future that they give at least a range of Rarity and PI in the Announcement. I don't mind disagreeing. I'm just frustrated and trying not to deconstruct. ;) All good.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    My problem is that shes stun immune. And not limber. No parries worked i got my nuts kicked off

She is stun immune when in Diamond form, but once she has a bar of power more than you (or if you armor break her), she goes into Telepath form, where she is fully susceptible to the various debuffs. With her power gain, you can easily keep her at One bar+, while you keep using yours as soon as you get a bar, and she will be in Telepath mode the majority of the time.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    The reality is that Kabam clearly created these for those that spend all day doing this. Without question a casual player has no business playing and they do not want you to. If they cared in the least they would at least tell you an accurate team recommendation.

Personally I am glad they did this. Now I know that it is a complete waste of time and resources to continue with this game mode at all. I will also make my alliance aware and save everyone the headache.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    GivMeABeer wrote: »
    My issue is the energy cost, 2 per step adds up especially when it has to be done in 24 hrs. Just another way to get energy refills purchased.

That's what has bothered me since the start. That energy cost adds up really quick.

Especially the Uncanny one, gated behind the entry tokens. Should be 0 energy at that point.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i think that's great they put emma frost there, more chances to practice towards the uncollected, i almost got her in 1 round, so maybe y try to do the 100% this month without spending too much resources
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Once you get used to the inverted controls, Emma is actually pretty easy. I feel like she has low armor and health compared to the average champ (in telepath form) and my alt account was able to down her with SS at 4/40. This quest is doable and for only 3 fights it’s worth it. Although if I were to give any feedback I would agree the energy cost is too steep. Should be 1 energy per tile at most and uncanny should be free. Especially considering it’s running in tandem with danger rooms.
This discussion has been closed.