**UPDATES TO ENLISTMENT GIFTING EVENT:**
To prevent exploitation, we will prevent new Accounts from being able to Gift enlistment crystals. We will also be taking action on those who are using 3rd Party Sellers, Bots and other farms to gift themselves mass amounts of Enlistment Crystals. Lastly, we will be adding an expiration timer to Enlistment Crystals. All unopened Enlistment Crystals will expire on Oct 18 @ 17:00 UTC. For more information, please see this post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346104/updates-to-enlistment-gifting-event
**KNOWN ISSUE**
We have adjusted the node placement of the new AW maps to better allow path traversal. As a result, defender placements have been reset. Please, take a moment to re-place your defender setup. We will be pushing out a message in-game shortly.

Just opened my first 6 star

Just got yondu should I be really excited or happy or meh.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I got Karnak eaerlier tonight.
    Go dance naked in the streets, your pull is so much better than mine..
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    You should thank your lucky stars
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    He's a great champ. Yes, there are better ones in there now, but he was probably in the top 2-3 when the first 6* crystal came out. He was my second 6* (first was Cable) and I use him a lot. Bleed, Armor Break, Heal block and high damage S2.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Ok. Thanks I’m really excited. I think he would make a great boss for wars right.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 6,667 ★★★★★
    Yondu is so fun to play. I have him as a four star only, so would love to get my fingers on a 5 or 6 star version.
  • Just got yondu should I be really excited or happy or meh.

I judge 6* champs a little differently than I do 4* or 5* champs. 6* champs can be ranked immediately to 1/25 for just gold and ISO, which puts them instantly at roughly a 4/55 power level. So a pull that might be average for a 5* could be very good as a 6*, because there's no T2A requirement to rank them up pretty high. Yondu might not be as good as Medusa, say, but if your Medusa is trapped at 3/45 because you lack T2A to upgrade her, and your Yondu get to (essentially) 4/55 out of the box, that Yondu could be extremely useful to you. A 1/25 6* Yondu would be very competitive with even most top tier champions at 3/45.

On that basis, I think Yondu is a great 6* pull. Most rosters would substantially improve with a 1/25 Yondu available in the bullpen. He's very good on offense, and he is a pretty good defender so he has multiple utility.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 638 ★★
    Yondu is an annoying defender and a decent attacker. But I am much happier with my 6* I got today, Guillotine.
  • Bapoi wrote: »

Karnak is so underrated. I don't have a 6*, or even a 5* Karnak, but my 4* sig level 90 Karnak is a killer. And I haven't even brought him to Rank 5 yet. Still 4/40.

To each their own.

• Great champ on offense or defense. Amazing healblock and the yaka arrow penetration is a thing of beauty. Congrats on your pull
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Thanks everyone now I just need to figure out how to use him. I have never really used him.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,491 ★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »

Karnak is so underrated. I don't have a 6*, or even a 5* Karnak, but my 4* sig level 90 Karnak is a killer. And I haven't even brought him to Rank 5 yet. Still 4/40.

To each their own.

karnak is good, but to boring to play with, got him as 5* and i use with medusa for synergy