**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncanny danger room rewards [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• MikeybotMikeybot Posts: 13
    Didn't receive any points towards the alliance event
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    Blaker78 wrote: »
    do our tickets roll over to next week if we dont use them this week?

I hope not.. I have no plans of fighting her again
    They should just give the rewards..

reason i ask is cause I was hoping to bypass this week and maybe fight a different boss next week but have 2 weeks worth of tickets lol
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    I got the points for the first run of uncanny epic but I want to run it again do we have an ETA on when we will get points for multiple runs ?
  • RachRach Posts: 11
    I’m assuming you will also give me back the units spent on pots?
  • Edge234Edge234 Posts: 38
    Would have been an idea to make the uncanny rooms ZERO energy seems you have to do the rooms multiple times for all rewards
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    If this issue would've been caused by 1.1.5 it would've been solved 3 hours ago..
  • I did 3 runs of epic and 3 runs of master. Got my rewards each time and all milestones for the solo event.
  • I also did epic and master event and it stated from epic that I received 500 5* shards and from doing master I received 200 5* shards. However I had 8500 5* shards before starting those events, and ended up with 8800 after the event was over. What happened to the other shards it said I received? Also I did epic again and received 0 rewards, if the return the tickets I’ll not be impressed because it not only takes time but energy costs.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    xwbn4qq0hsjz.png

It is also saying I don’t quilify for rewards even though I collected half of them, will we also be compensated for energy....even if it’s like 4 small refills or however many we spent and didn’t get rewards for (in my case only once)
  • JadenBlueJadenBlue Posts: 14
    Spent units on Emma Frost fights. Better get them back too!
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Here’s another bug regarding the solo milestones, it’s saying I need to contribute to be eligible and remains locked even though I’ve already obviously contributed and made claims arxs5aq8m9d2.png
  • Hmm so milestone points should equal one run of all 5 difficulties right? Once fixed you won’t need to do multiple runs just to hit top milestone without any further rewards from running it, correct?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Nah, they equal multiple runs since you're SUPPOSED to be able to do them multiple times.
  • ThirtyFourThirtyFour Posts: 42
    @Kabam Miike Do you guys actually playtest this stuff before release? Something like this seems like it should have been caught before releasing to your customers. It's not like it was something that happened to a few people, it's happening to everyone. The community does get tired of having to figure out what part of the game doesn't work for you guys after awhile. I can't remember a new update that came out with no problems for a long time to be honest.

Should be obvious by now 😏
  • that is the most worst event i played in this game low rewards hard quest
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Jestress wrote: »
    Everyone will get their rewards during the next summoner's appreciation as compensation.

when is that?
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Also completed the Normal difficulty and it doesn't say 100% like the Epic, Master, and Heroic ones. It says in the rewards i didn't complete it. Got the event points and rewards, but this seems like a trap to make people re-enter thinking they didn't do it.
  • https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/92828/announcing-danger-rooms
    In this post by kabam doot it says we can do uncanny twice a week if we get the tickets for it but you only receive the rewards once since it says 0/1 in the quest rewards can you explain kabam?
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Here’s another bug regarding the solo milestones, it’s saying I need to contribute to be eligible and remains locked even though I’ve already obviously contributed and made claims arxs5aq8m9d2.png

I’m having the exact same issue.
  • Hey All,

We do have a fix in place, but are currently testing the effect that it has on Players that had already run it when it was broken. Players that had not run the Event earlier should be safe to enter, and earn rewards/points.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Hey All,

We do have a fix in place, but are currently testing the effect that it has on Players that had already run it when it was broken. Players that had not run the Event earlier should be safe to enter, and earn rewards/points.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully you can identify what Summoners (like me) have completed difficulties multiple times and reward them as necessary for their efforts.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    I just did my first run of normal and it says I didn't complete it on the quest screen, but I did get rewards and points for it. However, the heroic run I did earlier today, it still says I completed it.

My guess is their 'fix' is to never let the game store on the quest itself that you completed it. So when you go in a second time, you'll get rewards again.

Problem is this doesn't appear to have been reset for those of us who completed a quest already. Those quests still remember that we completed it so we probably won't get rewards if we do it again.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    So people who ran even just 1 earlier it might effect? Or just multiple within one quest?
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Hey All,

I went through normal, heroic and master once and through epic twice (rewarded only 1st time) earlier, now epic says 100% explored, the other difficulties not. Does this mean i'm safe to enter again all difficulties except epic which would hqve the same result, no rewards?
  • ReeseReese Posts: 39
    Hey All,

‘Should be safe to enter" doesn’t give me a lot of confidence. I just ran a room for a second time, and I didn’t receive any additional points.

• AFOMANAFOMAN Posts: 12
    n8u6ufcr0050.png

Just ran my second epic after the all clear was given and got no points towards the solo event @Kabam Miike
  • Hahaha indeed it feels like i should be waiting for a we can