**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Epic Uncanny room boss is too much

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    it's a good practice for uncollected. Since she fire her special more often, you are getting used to it. Which is my main complain about this month uncollected, her attack are so high that you can't experimenting with her special
  • weavile wrote: »
    it's a good practice for uncollected. Since she fire her special more often, you are getting used to it. Which is my main complain about this month uncollected, her attack are so high that you can't experimenting with her special

You don't experiment on uncollected. You experiment in heroic, and keep her in diamond form so she can take a beating and still throw lots of specials, but they are too weak to kill you if you miss the evade.
  • I'm not going to partake in someone trying to convince me water is dry.

I'm having flashbacks to someone trying to convince people that 90 energy points is "immaterial."
  • @V1PER1987 For sure agree on the energy aspect as well. To have 2 full sets of 24 hour events running in tandem and requiring 2 energy per step is rather steep. Especially if you're considering doing anything else solo wise. The Uncanny Danger Rooms should be reduced to 1 or 0. OR, perhaps JUST Epic at 2 energy, Master at 1 energy, and the rest 0. This would help everyone across the board while keeping certain aspects of difficulty in mind. The 1st 3 difficulties being free would help the up and comers allocate resources without burning units on energy. To have 2 full sets in the same day, and have them be 2 energy per step in all.... for sure makes things difficult to complete without spending. Not everyone plays the game 24/7 and budgeting time can be difficult.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Lol ridiculous. Couldn't even come close to beating Master with 5/50"s and 3/35's including a duped SL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,190 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I'm not going to partake in someone trying to convince me water is dry.

I'm having flashbacks to someone trying to convince people that 90 energy points is "immaterial."

I said from my own personal stance, it's not alot. After EQ, my Energy just sits there anyway. It's not comparable. Energy refills the same for anyone and everyone. This is about consistency and difficulty.
  • DNA3000 wrote: »

I said from my own personal stance, it's not alot. After EQ, my Energy just sits there anyway. It's not comparable. Energy refills the same for anyone and everyone. This is about consistency and difficulty.

The content difficulty is also the same for everyone.

I'm not a lemming. I'm sure you can see how apparent that one is.
  • OhNo187OhNo187 Posts: 9
    I agree, Master and Epic Difficulty is not worth the rewards
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Can someone confirm that we can hold onto our tickets in case the future boss is easier than this one? I can take her, but my kids accounts are likely not up to the task. They don’t have a decent counter for her.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    She is too easy ... went down so quickly... nothing like UC Emma which was actually good fun... more tougher fights please
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Well it’s not charity so obviously it’s too hard. I’m sure I’ll have to use both hands and pay attention for this one 😂😂

I'm a lemming. I'm sure you can see how apparent that one is.

And yeah the rewards are definitely weak but it wouldn’t be mcoc if they weren’t 😏
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I used 6 star Juggs. 1 shot miss UNCANNY Emma Frost.

love me some juggs
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Almost 3K T2 alpha frags between epic and master. Not too bad. Good practice for EQ also.
    Is the uncanny mission fixed yet ?
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Is the uncanny mission fixed yet ?
    Hey All,

As many of you have noticed, the fix is now in place. Sorry for the late reply on this, but I was looking for more details that I could share on how we're going to fix this for users that were Affected.

If you had not entered a Danger Room, you can now do so safely. This bug will no longer affect you at all.

If you were one of the Summoners that was affected by the bug, unfortunately this bug fix will not fix the issue for you, and you will not be able to earn any more Rewards from multiple completions of an Uncanny Danger Room that you had already entered. For those affected, we will be manually granting you all of the rewards that you missed out on from Danger Rooms you had completed, but did not receive rewards for. This grant will happen later this week.

You are welcome to keep playing, and we will be sure to grant you rewards for any completion that you do not receive rewards for. On the other hand, you can also wait until next week's Uncanny Danger rooms, as they won't be affected by this issue.

We are very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience that was caused by this error, and are going to make sure that we get you all the rewards that you would have earned. Thank you all for your patience!

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Once you get used to the inverted controls, Emma is actually pretty easy. I feel like she has low armor and health compared to the average champ (in telepath form) and my alt account was able to down her with SS at 4/40. This quest is doable and for only 3 fights it’s worth it. Although if I were to give any feedback I would agree the energy cost is too steep. Should be 1 energy per tile at most and uncanny should be free. Especially considering it’s running in tandem with danger rooms.

The problem with the control inversion is that, unlike infinity thanos, you have to evade the special inverted; the control inversion starts BEFORE the attack us thrown, and that's the part I think is BS. It goes against EVERY instinct we've developed about evading specials since the beginning. It just seems backhanded and dirty.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    How can people claim something is too difficult when thousands and thousands of us find it so easy? Is it so difficult for people to admit that they are not skilled enough to do something? Are we that full of ourselves and entitled?

Totally agree.
    How can people claim something is too difficult when thousands and thousands of us find it so easy? Is it so difficult for people to admit that they are not skilled enough to do something? Are we that full of ourselves and entitled?

Almost as full of ourselves as us telling people they're the problem.

Well they are. So whatcha gonna do

Right. So one person after another points something out and they're the problem? Hmm...must be some kind of Mass Exodus, or.....people just enjoy bolstering their Egos and razzing others for having a hard time with something.
    Ok now that I’ve ran it I can say it’s probably a bit much for guys who don’t have a full 4/55 squad and the rewards are pretty meh (like usual). Personally I don’t mind the challenge but it’s not worth dumping items into that for the return if your squad isn’t ready.
    edited September 2018

Almost as full of ourselves as us telling people they're the problem.

Well they are. So whatcha gonna do

Right. So one person after another points something out and they're the problem? Hmm...must be some kind of Mass Exodus, or.....people just enjoy bolstering their Egos and razzing others for having a hard time with something.

Have i ever stated people cant have a hard time? No. if you actually bother reading instead of getting offended you would know my problem is with the people screaming unfair and nerf and such. Heck i found her difficult myself in the beginning, barely scratched her. did i complain or call for a nerf? no, i asked the comunity for advice, i practiced and now i find her easy. people seem to try her once or twice and then start complaining. we have a month for crying out loud. it doesnt help either that we go thru this every month here

Sooner or later, the excuse that people are just crying nerf exhausts itself and you have to realize that it's a good portion of thr Player Base that's saying something. If people are all commenting on the same issue, there's a reason. That needs to be acknowledged, not drowned in rebuttals from people telling others they're just not willing to put the effort in.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

i'm with you my fellow summoner, the last couple of months the forum turns into a crying room for everything

- thanos too hard
    - nerf hydra adaptoid
    - nerf emma frost
    - danger rooms are trash

and will keep going in the next EQ, and the next one, and everything new
  • Kaiser_RenKaiser_Ren Posts: 20
    I'm fine with the boss difficulty. Once you get her abilities down she isn't honestly that hard anyways. However 2 energy per space, 4 runs each difficulty... There's also regular danger rooms today...
This discussion has been closed.