**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Karnak true strike being evaded

SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
I got evaded several time in the new Slinger quest by first Gwen, then classic Spidey then Morales. Is this meant to be true strike as in never miss or true strike as is true dmg?

His description says 100℅ chance to ignore passive evade yet I got Morales evading like it's nothing.

Comments

• 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Miles evade is not passive, it's a buff. So is cosmic spideys evade. That's a buff too. Don't worry I used to have same issue, till someone told me.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    313rd wrote: »
    Miles evade is not passive, it's a buff. So is cosmic spideys evade. That's a buff too. Don't worry I used to have same issue, till someone told me.

Sly said classic Spidey though...
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Strange, it's been working fine for me, helped a lot on that challenge alongside BW. Cosmic and Gwen should still evade because they have evade buffs and true strike only ignore passive evade. Classic, SE and miles should all have their evasion ignored though. If they're still able to evade during true strike then it's likely to be a bug.