**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncanny danger room rewards [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Just a question on case the fix isn't out in time for those of us who have started, what will we need to do in order to get maximum rewards? Do we need to beat each uncanny danger room once?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Ok, so..it's fixed now? I just did two epic ones. And received 200 shards per and 7500 points per.. My understanding is that you may repeat the quest for as many times as your tickets allow? If so, this event is awesome..once fixed:)
  • Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    I’m with Brainimpacter on this one. Resources lost to completer more than before realizing that there is a bug. :s
  • Not sure this was addressed, but is this fixed yet? We only have 24 hours to finish them.
  • I would very much like my energy returned as well as tickets.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Fixed yet? Care to send an in game notification on this issue? Can’t expect the forum to be part of the game
  • Just ran through heroic mode 2 times in a row, it shows 100% complete but once I select a new difficulty the 100% bar goes away. Only seems to be affecting that difficulty, master and epic are ok, haven't tried the others yet.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Where's the big notifications for this like the AQ problem?
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Where's the big notifications for this like the AQ problem?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Question, are we supposed to receive Rewards more than once? I reran before the fix and didn't receive them.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ok...is the solo event issue fixed? honestly not clear from all the posts.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Some players are running epic multiple times and getting rewards all over again, and others, like me, get nothing after the first run.
  • randamusrandamus Posts: 17
    Ran master for a second run - got both rewards and correct points towards solo event quest.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Hey All,

We do have a fix in place, but are currently testing the effect that it has on Players that had already run it when it was broken. Players that had not run the Event earlier should be safe to enter, and earn rewards/points.

I’ve already run an EPIC and MaSTER, so that am I not the safe one??
  • ilbarone87ilbarone87 Posts: 8
    Hey All,

As many of you have noticed, the fix is now in place. Sorry for the late reply on this, but I was looking for more details that I could share on how we're going to fix this for users that were Affected.

If you had not entered a Danger Room, you can now do so safely. This bug will no longer affect you at all.

If you were one of the Summoners that was affected by the bug, unfortunately this bug fix will not fix the issue for you, and you will not be able to earn any more Rewards from multiple completions of an Uncanny Danger Room that you had already entered. For those affected, we will be manually granting you all of the rewards that you missed out on from Danger Rooms you had completed, but did not receive rewards for. This grant will happen later this week.

You are welcome to keep playing, and we will be sure to grant you rewards for any completion that you do not receive rewards for. On the other hand, you can also wait until next week's Uncanny Danger rooms, as they won't be affected by this issue.

We are very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience that was caused by this error, and are going to make sure that we get you all the rewards that you would have earned. Thank you all for your patience!

Should we contact the support team to have back the rewards that we missed out after completing the danger room, or you will check it manually?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

As many of you have noticed, the fix is now in place. Sorry for the late reply on this, but I was looking for more details that I could share on how we're going to fix this for users that were Affected.

If you had not entered a Danger Room, you can now do so safely. This bug will no longer affect you at all.

If you were one of the Summoners that was affected by the bug, unfortunately this bug fix will not fix the issue for you, and you will not be able to earn any more Rewards from multiple completions of an Uncanny Danger Room that you had already entered. For those affected, we will be manually granting you all of the rewards that you missed out on from Danger Rooms you had completed, but did not receive rewards for. This grant will happen later this week.

You are welcome to keep playing, and we will be sure to grant you rewards for any completion that you do not receive rewards for. On the other hand, you can also wait until next week's Uncanny Danger rooms, as they won't be affected by this issue.

We are very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience that was caused by this error, and are going to make sure that we get you all the rewards that you would have earned. Thank you all for your patience!

I did one run through all difficulties when they were first released. Then waited for this response. Did another run in epic. Didn’t receive and additional rewards (which I expected) but didn’t gain anymore points towards the solo goal as well. So what exactly is happening with rewards both from the one extra run and the solo goal that I can not complete. And used tickets.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    So if you ran it when it was released and it says 100% complete, then running the rooms that are marked 100% complete won't give you extra rewards or points towards the solo event, correct?
  • leviddletonleviddleton Posts: 78

Hey Everybody,

If you have not yet entered the Uncanny Danger room, please refrain for now until we have a fix in place. That should be very soon, and we will let you know as soon as it is in place.

For those that have already run the Danger Rooms, and are missing rewards/points, we're working on a way to make sure that you get the rewards you missed, or the tickets returned.

If just the tickets are returned what about the revives and potions that we used?

I'd hate for those to have been used for nothing as they're kind of valuable for questing as we all know.

Thanks for the updates when they come!
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Hey All,

Does it mean that I never get the multiple point for EPIC and never earn milestone of event??
  • PrinceEldarionPrinceEldarion Posts: 76
    edited September 2018
    He’s saying if we’re affected by this, we can run the room multiple times and they will compensate us the appropriate rewards later in the week. At least that’s my understanding
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    Hey All,

Do we also get the last milestone from solo event if we run it multiple times and we are affected by the bug? At the moment I cannot earn more points because of the bug
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    And as expected I ran beginner again and did not receive extra rewards as other are. I expected this. However it also does not add to the solo daily event score. Will we actually receive the final milestone? This was not specifically addressed and unless it is, how do we have any expectation of receiving the T2A shards?

Also, how can we be sure we get credit for the extra room completion? Or have scored enough points?

Will we be let known later this week if we missed them by a round?

• ilbarone87 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Should we contact the support team to have back the rewards that we missed out after completing the danger room, or you will check it manually?

We will be taking care of it manually! No need to write in any tickets!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    well this really sucks, one guy in my alliance run epic 5 times and got 1000 shards, lol

nothing for me :(
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited September 2018
    well this really sucks, one guy in my alliance run epic 5 times and got 1000 shards, lol

nothing for me :(

Watch him get permanently banned for purposefully exploiting a bug.

Of course I am curious how he had that many tickets? I think I only had 13 in total...

• Yeah...I’m confused. I’ve run twice in two of the levels...no extra rewards or points. You guys say we will be compensated for the ones we did...so should we actually continue and pass through them all twice without rewards so we are compensated for all of them?
  • Does this include the last milestone on the solo event that we are missing out on also? So do we have to run enough rooms that would give us the points even if they dont show up?