**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncanny danger room rewards [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Thanks Miike.
  • I have already played 3 times in a row, one after the other, the epic mission that has as boss Emma Frost, in which the tickets are spent and they have given me the prizes but it does not say 100% ..
  • Al_Pashas wrote: »
    I have already played 3 times in a row, one after the other, the epic mission that has as boss Emma Frost, in which the tickets are spent and they have given me the prizes but it does not say 100% ..

This is how it should be! This means that you were not affected and have nothing to worry about.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    So are we supposed to get the rewards every time? I don't think I got it every time I ran Epic.

Really need a mod response to this. Don't want to get banned if it's another bug but if it's supposed to be there I'll run the rest of my tickets.
  • Kettfiji25Kettfiji25 Posts: 1
    If we ran epic difficulty enough to gain the points for the final milestone, will we get the t2a shards from the milestone along with the rewards from the uncanny room?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I'm still not clear.

I ran through once on each difficulty and it says 100% for all of them. This seems to be the issue many of us are facing right now

So, in order to get ALL the manual awards next week, do I still have to run them a second time, knowing I probably won't get any rewards with this issue in the game right now for each addtitional run?

Or, are you giving all the rewards, regardless, even though I only ran once? To include the awards for each run as well as the solo even and team event awards?

Why is it so confusing each time the game is messed up? If the game is messed up, Kabam should be giving this stuff away freely without any strings attached - period. That is just customer service. It's not like this is once in a blue moon. It's a freaking blue moon every single time something changes in this game - which is like 3 times a day.
  • Has this been resolved? I completed all rooms and it said 100% completion before, but now it does not, has the points system been fixed?
    If the fix hasn't applied to you and you aren't receiving Rewards for the extra passes, they will dole them out manually this week sometime.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Man this is real bad, multple problems every month. Rewards are not consistent, its like 3 steps forward and then 4 back.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Hey All,

As many of you have noticed, the fix is now in place. Sorry for the late reply on this, but I was looking for more details that I could share on how we're going to fix this for users that were Affected.

If you had not entered a Danger Room, you can now do so safely. This bug will no longer affect you at all.

If you were one of the Summoners that was affected by the bug, unfortunately this bug fix will not fix the issue for you, and you will not be able to earn any more Rewards from multiple completions of an Uncanny Danger Room that you had already entered. For those affected, we will be manually granting you all of the rewards that you missed out on from Danger Rooms you had completed, but did not receive rewards for. This grant will happen later this week.

You are welcome to keep playing, and we will be sure to grant you rewards for any completion that you do not receive rewards for. On the other hand, you can also wait until next week's Uncanny Danger rooms, as they won't be affected by this issue.

We are very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience that was caused by this error, and are going to make sure that we get you all the rewards that you would have earned. Thank you all for your patience!

This is no fix! This is ridiculous
  • I'm still not clear.

I ran through once on each difficulty and it says 100% for all of them. This seems to be the issue many of us are facing right now

So, in order to get ALL the manual awards next week, do I still have to run them a second time, knowing I probably won't get any rewards with this issue in the game right now for each addtitional run?

Or, are you giving all the rewards, regardless, even though I only ran once? To include the awards for each run as well as the solo even and team event awards?

Why is it so confusing each time the game is messed up? If the game is messed up, Kabam should be giving this stuff away freely without any strings attached - period. That is just customer service. It's not like this is once in a blue moon. It's a freaking blue moon every single time something changes in this game - which is like 3 times a day.

You will receive the rewards for any runs you did and DID NOT receive rewards for. So if you only ran each one once, and got rewards, you will not be getting any additional rewards manually granted. But, if you have run them multiple times and didn't receive rewards, we'll be granting those to you.
  • Kettfiji25 wrote: »
    If we ran epic difficulty enough to gain the points for the final milestone, will we get the t2a shards from the milestone along with the rewards from the uncanny room?

Currently looking into this!
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    For the ones we didn't receive rewards, will we get those 3 entries back too? I'm down to one so I should be fine for next time but if I burned 3 and got no rewards, will we get those back too?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I'm still not clear.

You will receive the rewards for any runs you did and DID NOT receive rewards for. So if you only ran each one once, and got rewards, you will not be getting any additional rewards manually granted. But, if you have run them multiple times and didn't receive rewards, we'll be granting those to you.

So you're confirming that we should get the shards for every run, correct?
    I'm still not clear.

So you're confirming that we should get the shards for every run, correct?

That's correct.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    So I've got 20,000 points:
    Epic 1x (7500)
    Master 1x (5000)
    Heroic 3x (2500x3)

Why Heroic 3x? Because I didn't read the forums first and thought something went wonky because my % Explored for Heroic never said 100% Explored like Master and Epic said. I should have known better. So how will this work? Will I get a refund of the 36 energy I used up redoing Heroic 2 times? Will I get a refund of 6 Heroic Uncanny Passes I used up redoing Heroic 2 times? Because even after doing Heroic 3x, it still says that it's not 100% Explored (it says it isn't explored at all).

I already put in a ticket about this, but wanted to post it here, anyway.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Kabam, you are overlooking a very important part of this in that summoners will be unable to complete the solo event milestones. You say we can wait until later for compensation and wait until next week to use more tickets. So how exactly is this fair compared to those who are able to complete the milestones this week?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

One more clarification for the benefit of the forum community, because we seem to get burned when the instructions are vague and not completely spelled out. So, the statement above means that we'll get the rewards for each additional run (the shards), but also the:

A) 1-day event "Uncanny danger room completion" even rewards - correct?

I have to ask for clarity, because it shows I have 16,500 of 30,000 points (one run each for each event level). However, I just did another master and no points were added (5,000), which should have taken me to 21,500.

I'm planning to do another epic (7,500) and Heroic (2,500) to would would take me to 31,500 (30,000 required for max rewards).
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit please clarify this since waiting till next week means losing out on the T2A fragments and will really piss off an already unhappy community
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    60oceidg2ciw.jpg
    pus9dadqyzqb.jpg
    No rewards from repeated play
  • @Kabam Miike I didn’t know there was an issue till after the fact. I ran all Levels of the Danger Room, used Energy Refills. I didn’t get Rewards and etc… will I be given those, instead of returning the tickets. Because I would hate to rerun thru the Danger Room a second time, when I’ve already ran it the first time. My time is precious to me and I have other things to do in game. Rather than making the time to rerun it again for a second time.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Upon manually compensating for the rewards we did not receive for multiple runs on the same uncanny difficulty include the solo rewards as well?!?! Seems like we are already risking losing out on rewards while we spend on energy...
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Wasting time... only have a day..... let alone actually completing it 3 more times... let's go kabam, we need answers! :neutral:
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    @Kabam Miike just to be clear, are we safe to continue to make runs through the maps even though we are not getting points or rewards? We will get it all manually later this week?
  • Ok so I ran epic 3 times and had only received the rewards the first time but just ran it again and this time received rewards and points again. I hope I’ll stil get the rewards I missed out on
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    what did they fix it still looks the same for me
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Go_Grems wrote: »
    FYI - based on comments above the current state is you will get run rewards but not solo event rewards. And since solo event has a max each week, YOU WILL NEVER RECOUP THE T2A SHARDS YOU LOST TODAY.

Good form Kabam, good form

@Kabam Miike I know you’re getting flooded but is this accurate? I’ll hang on to my tickets if that’s the case but I’m hoping this is a misunderstanding.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Wait so I'm kind of late for this but I did the epic difficulty right when the danger rooms started and I see no points in the event completion thing so if I were to do another difficulty would I still not get any points?