**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me grow an alliance, please.

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
When I started the contest, my alliance leader after seeing my extreme growth over only 6 monrhs, asked me of i wanted to be leader, that he had to retire. I accepted. More than a year later and I've hit a wall. I need rank up stuff and 5 star shard, but my alliance just doesn't have the participating players. Me and my 4 officers are full time Doing eveeything, never skipping out. Also, we have like 5 members that contribute almost every time. The rest is just people who don't play for days at a time or play but don't do alliance stuff. We are Silver 3 in A.W. for quest we usually run map 2 + 3, and sometimes we can't finish 3. We need as many summoners with at least 100k to 200k rating as I can get. I have so many things I could do to improve this alliance, I just need the manpower (and womanpower).

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Anyone who would care to join me is very welcome. The alliance name is "Bacon Eaters". Check it out. I don't want to leave the alliance, I want to grow it. I was going to try to find a new alliance. When I told my lead officer, he asked if he could come with me and he wanted to bring some of the others. Recently I decided I like being leader and I have the best officers. It's just the rest of the team. We have like 5 or 6 members that are lower than 100k but they participate so I would want to keep them.. 3 of my kids quit playing, but I left them in in case they started back up. My mini-me is one of my 4 officers. I wanna just clean out all the ones who arent playing and the couple leeches that don't participate or sometimes only enough to get some rewards. I wanna fill it up with people who want to earn fat rewards. So what do you guys say?