**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncanny danger room rewards [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    We will get the rewards later, yes. But the real question is does that include the solo uncanny completion event?!?! It can't be done without the points for multiple runs in master and epic which I did both while messed up. So if I do them now will I receive my solo event rewards too or not?!?
  • Sjr38Sjr38 Posts: 16
    That’s it! I’ve had it with these BS events, failure to have something work properly and half arse fixes. I’m not running these wasted of time events. Can’t get a straight answer on anything.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    ilbarone87 wrote: »

If you were one of the Summoners that was affected by the bug, unfortunately this bug fix will not fix the issue for you, and you will not be able to earn any more Rewards from multiple completions of an Uncanny Danger Room that you had already entered. For those affected, we will be manually granting you all of the rewards that you missed out on from Danger Rooms you had completed, but did not receive rewards for. This grant will happen later this week.

You are welcome to keep playing, and we will be sure to grant you rewards for any completion that you do not receive rewards for. On the other hand, you can also wait until next week's Uncanny Danger rooms, as they won't be affected by this issue.

We are very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience that was caused by this error, and are going to make sure that we get you all the rewards that you would have earned. Thank you all for your patience!

Should we contact the support team to have back the rewards that we missed out after completing the danger room, or you wil

We will be taking care of it manually! No need to write in any tickets!

So waiting til next week isn't good cause I will miss getting the final milestone this week.... When you say you will manually take care of it, this means we still need to do the runs to get the 30k pts (we need to manually track where we are at) to be able to get that last reward.

For example, I got 15k pts from Herioc, Master & Epic, and did another run so technically at 22.5k. I need to do a third run of Epic (or some other combo to get the remaining pts) to reach 30k for you to manually give me the last milestone? Is this correct? @Kabam Miike

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    The last Milestone is unreachable, please acknowledge and address it quickly. Thanks.
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf

I completed my Epic Uncanny Danger Room and received rewards for the first time. After that it started showing 100% explored, where other Difficulties doesnot show and allows us to run multiple times.

Epic doesnot give any rewards when we run for the 2nd time. It’s waste of spending my tickets for the entry.
    ntfht1e4zdvq.png
    v01m26nkywxf.png

• dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    With the uncanny danger rooms I completed each difficulty from easy to epic and a second on master. The picture at the entrance on the first three difficulties now shows the typical "100% complete" banner. However the master and epic do not. This is why I went in and completed a second run on master, to see if something would happen differently. No change. Under the event rewards tab it shows(0/1) completed. There's a problem guys!
  • I've done all levels but Epic. I received all rewards, but all show 0% completion. I have the crystals. Tried Beginner quick again after the "fix" and same thing.
    1.png 273.5K
    2.png 237.2K
  • Honestly for the time involved and the drain on everyone’s account these awards and usual bugs are ridiculous.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    So do we get our keys back? And the points for fighting that Emma in epic a second time in completion.
  • dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    I started a thread before realizing this one was here. Same issues. Made a couple runs, thought something was wrong, spent energy, spent a couple revives got through epic. Did master twice. No rewards for master or epic. The lower three seem to have registered and show as 100% though. I intended on doing 30k for top event milestone, but I'm going to hold off until this is corrected. Thanks for working on this for us Mike
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    @Kabam Miike how are milestone points for the solo event going to be handled? For example, I completed two runs of Epic and one run of master. I got no points for the second epic run due to the glitch. You said you’ll be manually giving rewards out for those affected by the glitch, but also for someone like me, the glitch will keep affecting me until the danger room is over tomorrow. If I keep running epic, will I also get the milestone rewards manually given to me, even if I can’t actually earn more points?
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I just did an epic run and I don't think I got the rewards.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yes. That has been cleared we will get the rewards from whatever uncanny map we complete today later one. WHAT ABOUT THE SOLO EVENT cause we friggin did them and they will be sending rewards also proving we did them in the first place. That's a lot of t2a shards down the drain otherwise and not fair at all for us who just didn't check the forum to see if something is messed up again!!!! If we don't do them and save next week then that's wasting t2a shards. If we do end up getting them but people didn't do them, then what? So is it safer to do them and maybe get something? Or not do them and not get them?
  • Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    7ed1r3wypse6.png
    This is after the "fix". No points granted. So please answer this just for clarification @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    Are we supposed to get rewards multiple times after multiple runs?
    Are we gonna get milestones rewards (in my case the last milestone)?
  • Nito wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike how are milestone points for the solo event going to be handled? For example, I completed two runs of Epic and one run of master. I got no points for the second epic run due to the glitch. You said you’ll be manually giving rewards out for those affected by the glitch, but also for someone like me, the glitch will keep affecting me until the danger room is over tomorrow. If I keep running epic, will I also get the milestone rewards manually given to me, even if I can’t actually earn more points?

Exactly. Time is ticking. Do we waste more tickets? Or is compensation due?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    If the fix hasn't applied to you and you aren't receiving Rewards for the extra passes, they will dole them out manually this week sometime.

It’s a violation of forum rules to impersonate a mod.

That's not what that is. Still trying that one, I see.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Wow what a cluster. After reading these comments I’m still confused. This needs clarified with all the confusion out of the way
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    What about the last milestone I don’t want to miss this 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    fix already? i recently try another run at master and give me the shards and the points for the new solo event
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Hey All,

As many of you have noticed, the fix is now in place. Sorry for the late reply on this, but I was looking for more details that I could share on how we're going to fix this for users that were Affected.

If you had not entered a Danger Room, you can now do so safely. This bug will no longer affect you at all.

If you were one of the Summoners that was affected by the bug, unfortunately this bug fix will not fix the issue for you, and you will not be able to earn any more Rewards from multiple completions of an Uncanny Danger Room that you had already entered. For those affected, we will be manually granting you all of the rewards that you missed out on from Danger Rooms you had completed, but did not receive rewards for. This grant will happen later this week.

You are welcome to keep playing, and we will be sure to grant you rewards for any completion that you do not receive rewards for. On the other hand, you can also wait until next week's Uncanny Danger rooms, as they won't be affected by this issue.

We are very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience that was caused by this error, and are going to make sure that we get you all the rewards that you would have earned. Thank you all for your patience!

This comment serves whoever affected by this and not to browse through the whole thread.
  • Ab’u05p7kmhb8mc.png
    And not completion for the solo event...
  • So I ran every level from beginner to epic and completed them. @Kabam Miike so you are saying I will get all my rewards for finishing all levels?
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    eju2riv3qklw.png

Wth? Just did epic for the 2nd time
  • Go_Grems wrote: »
    FYI - based on comments above the current state is you will get run rewards but not solo event rewards. And since solo event has a max each week, YOU WILL NEVER RECOUP THE T2A SHARDS YOU LOST TODAY.

Good form Kabam, good form

Sorry, I don't think I said that anywhere. We did, however, mention above that we are looking into the Solo Event as well.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    oak wrote: »
    eju2riv3qklw.png

My guess is you have not read ANY of the posts in this thread.

• So I've got 20,000 points:
    Epic 1x (7500)
    Master 1x (5000)
    Heroic 3x (2500x3)

Why Heroic 3x? Because I didn't read the forums first and thought something went wonky because my % Explored for Heroic never said 100% Explored like Master and Epic said. I should have known better. So how will this work? Will I get a refund of the 36 energy I used up redoing Heroic 2 times? Will I get a refund of 6 Heroic Uncanny Passes I used up redoing Heroic 2 times? Because even after doing Heroic 3x, it still says that it's not 100% Explored (it says it isn't explored at all).

I already put in a ticket about this, but wanted to post it here, anyway.

Hey there. There is no issue here. It should not say that it is 100% explored. The Problem was that it did earlier, but that has been resolved.
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Brandonius wrote: »
    oak wrote: »
    eju2riv3qklw.png

My guess is you have not read ANY of the posts in this thread.

You guessed correctly