**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory store problems [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    This problem should be made a banner. You need to stop people from wasting their glory. This is a bigger problem than some shards in the AQ event.... coming to the forum should be an extra thing and not a pre requisite of playing this game ... disappointed
  • DroopyinflightDroopyinflight Posts: 21
    edited September 2018
    Why is this not being announced on game mail?!? You guys are worried to death about AQ, but somehow glory, which supplies a lot of us with the resources we need to advance, is not worthy of your immediate attention, nor is it worth telling the millions who play this?!? Most of us were completely screwed out of the level up that was running at the time, and now we continue waiting on our missing glory. I may not post ever, but that in no way means we I don’t spend every waking minute on this game along with my crew in my ally! You guys need to get this fixed!
  • Trying to buy T4 basic cat shards with glory and the store is telling me I have insufficient funds. I have 541 Glory and need only 450 to buy the shards. What gives?1hmeowzoopws.jpg
  • 3l6squd1lcgs.jpg
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I just bought 2 tonight and it says I have 6/10 left. Not sure if overcharged.
  • I can't buy any at all. I have 541 glory and it won't let me buy one for 450.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    So Kabam still hasn't fixed this? Are you gonna compensate us for your mess up? I spent over 400 extra glory instead of the usual to purchase 2x T4BC... if you can't run a company, then QUIT!
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Mine never reset..so don't guess I'm buying anything for a while.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This is also happening with greater glory crystals. It charged me double and used up all my glory yesterday. Its still not resolved. I needed a health potion for AQ today but couldnt buy one since my glory was gone for no reason except the overcharge.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    edited September 2018
    i purchased 450 glory for 18000 t4b but it took 578 glory instead of 450!! i need u to return my 128 glory back!
  • I also had the same issue just now.

Device and Version: Samsung S7 Edge

Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 20.0.0

Game Mode: Glory Store

Champions Affected: N/A

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: I had 7040 Glory, and I haven't bought any Glory Crystal in this cycle. I bought one Glory Crystal. I see one Glory Crystal in the crystal list, but my Glory balance is only 6644. It should be (7040 - 360) = 6680. When I look at Glory Store, it shows 3/5 Limit for Glory Crystal. I only bought one crystal this cycle and not two. I got charged for the second crystal (7040 - 6644 = 396) even though I only bought one. I got overcharged 36 Glory.
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 41
    edited September 2018
    Looks like the same happened to me.

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) SM-T580

Device Operating System: Android 7.0

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 20.0

Game Mode: Glory Store

Champions Affected: N/A

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: I had over 4000 glory units, bought 1 T4 basic fragments, 1 glory crystal, 1 greater glory crystal, and maybe 1 mutant T4 fragments. Now I have 2463 glory. Purchase limits are showing 8/10 for T4 basics, and 3/5 for Glory Crystal and 3/5 for Greater Glory Crystal. It looks like 2 of each was purchased, but I only chose 1 and only received 1 of each crystal.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    My store reset on prices but I can't even buy 2 t4b shards because I have insufficient balace even though I an well above the displayed cost. Same with t2a
  • 2 days back I purchased T4B fragments 5 times..but now it is appearing as I've exhausted all the limits i.e 10/10.
    What is happening??
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Is the Glory store still bugged? I don’t want to buy anything until it’s working properly.
  • Hey guys!

Just a quick update - we're working on a fix for this with the rest of the team! We'll update you once we push it live. Thank you again for your continued patience. :)
  • 8ldle724enam.png
    pk90bf9mq6u1.png

My glory store is making purchases without my knowledge.
  • HexWarHexWar Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can we expect a fix and refund of over charged glory points after the maintenance today. I have tons of ISO expiring in a few hours. Need a fix and refund asap so that I can rank up like I wanted to before the glory store broke.
  • jtzmeisterjtzmeister Posts: 6
    I had around 2400+ glory and I bought t4 basic fragments once worth 450 but after the purchase it's showing I have around 1600+ glory. @""Kabam Miike" @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit Anyone please respond if this issue will be looked into.
  • damn didnt see this thread, so i waste glory, i buy alpha2 fragments to wonder why it counts from 10 avaible to 8 avaible after one buy and i pay more glory then expected ...

pls close the shop until the bug is fixed
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Any ETA on a fix? I have 14,900+ Glory and would like to spend some before current AQ ends.
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Valkyrie

How is this not fixed yet???
    This is a huge issue for a lot of players....wth?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Well had enough to buy 2 t4bc fragments bought 1 then noticed I was charged about 300 more glory then the posted price and then could not buy the second. Are the people that got overcharged Glory ,have their Glory refunded back to them?
  • Any ideas on when this will be fixed???
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    We should be able to see what we have purchased and how much glory we were charged seeing the mystic dispersion refund there is a track record of item usage I just go on and purchase t2 alpha shards when I get close to the max amount of glory I don’t pay attention to what I am being charge this makes me concerned I haven’t been charged correctly and I have no way to tell this isn’t the first time I have seen issues like this and would never know unless I come here