**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Super villian quest

It would be great if kabam had a super villian month, with villians that are not on roster. Characters that won't be added permanently. Past foes of all categories. Could be like death matches add arenas the same month were your champions square off against them 1 on 1. Who would like to see something like that happen

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    better they pull out a new boss rush
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    I would like this to happen to! ;)
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It takes a really long time to create a new champ, and to create a bunch of new champs that won't be permanently added? Seems pretty inefficient and useless to me, sorry
  • 79devils79devils Posts: 23
    Then use them all the time like thanos
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    79devils wrote: »
    It would be great if kabam had a super villian month, with villians that are not on roster. Characters that won't be added permanently. Past foes of all categories. Could be like death matches add arenas the same month were your champions square off against them 1 on 1. Who would like to see something like that happen

*villain
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    79devils wrote: »

*villain

as much as i appreciate spell correcting people.. i also learned a long time ago, if youre gnna misspell it, at least misspell it everytime, which they did.