**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory store

ks1aw5g4nogp.png
Any euf1bxfd7e1h.png
anyone know why I can't buy any tier 4 cat in glory store? I have enough and I can rank up killmonger but it won't let me purchase anything?! What's going on

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It's been charging double since yesterday. That's y it says u don't have the funds. Kabam says they r working on it. I'm sure they will merge this post with the others ahortly
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I got charged extra too, are we getting tefu day or a free item we purchased since the store is bugged like the rest of game or are we going to have to deal with apple or Google to fix this
  • Same, ran into the glitch as well
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    You are one of the lucky (or unlucky) one... Because you just have enough to buy (price tag at 450) but not enough for the kabam hidden price (actually cost 524). I paid extra for t2a shards and t4b with my hard earned glory and most likely won't be able to recoup them back .... Consider tips for kabam for running the game Soooooo well lately.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    I also just bought 1 with glory since it said I couldn't afford 2 even tho I had the points I was charged over 600 for 2 and got the general Kabam copy and paste message Kabam gives.that says basically that everyone else is complaining about it to. they won't do anything but either fix it or keep the higher price..it eventually we will be out the points we spent. If the game wasn't down I would've just looked and realized I wasn't alone instead of posting.. it isn't in Kabams best interest to care about their customers no matter how much they spend... as long as we keep paying they don't care..