**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Additional Uncanny Danger Room Issue not mentioned in previously Kabam Alert about this quest

I have one completed one run at each level (Beginner, Normal, Heroic, and Master) for this Uncanny Danger Room event. I earned a total of 9000 points. I will be doing Epic difficulty as soon as get more energy to move.

However, after the current down time to upgrade the server, I log in to my game to find that it is showing that I did not complete the Master difficulty for Uncanny Danger Room Issue. Foolishly, I entered the Master difficulty level again and paid the 3 passes only to realize that I did complete this quest earlier. Reviewing the points that I have earned for the event (9000) and the number of passes for the Master Level confirms it. I didn't want to do another run at this Master Level. I have sent a request to Kabam to investigate my game and see if I did get the rewards the first time as well as to return the 3 passes that I unknowingly spent. If you guys are having similar issues, you should report to Kabam and have your game looked at.

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    So...what's the issue? Is it just that it's not saying that you've already completed it?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Why wouldn't you want to do another master pass? It's not like you can use those tickets for another difficulty
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You get the rewards each time you complete it. How else would you hit the milestone without multiple runs?
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    @ShadPrince, the issue is that it is showing in my game that I didn't complete it when I did. I am seeing that I got the points in the event but I am now not sure if I got the rewards. There was an alert posted by Kabam saying how some players didn't get rewards for completing it. I thought I received the rewards. But after the server maintenance was finished, my progress disappeared. Did my rewards disappeared too with the server maintenance? I don't exactly know the details of this issue and wanted my game investigated. I thought I would let other players know to see if they experienced something similar. Maybe they have more details and a better understanding of the situation. The more info we can give to Kabam, the better Kabam can address it to help us.

@Worknprogress, now, I did not intend to do another run because I won't be able to put enough points (with all levels) in to reach the last milestone in this event, at least at this time. I'm sure this event will come back again, and if I only do one run in each difficulty but save the passes from this and other difficulty levels as well, when the event return at a later date, I can do multiple runs and stand a better chance of reaching the last milestone in the event. That's all.
    I don't think it shows completion for any event, no matter what
    It's not like something where you complete it and explore it, at least for these events. Maybe that is something that players need to keep track of, but for me I'm seeing it as a bit of a resource farm, and the issue with rewards was that subsequent runs of the same difficulty would not give any rewards, and I don't think you've got that issue.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    @ShadPrince: you know how in the monthly quest, if you complete heroic 100%, or master 100%, etc., there is a bar across that shows 100% completion. If you look in details, it show each chapter completed 100%. If you didn't complete the event 100%, those part that had 100% exploration will have 100% on it. The same thing happens on daily quests too. This is what I'm talking about. It is not showing this 100% on my Master difficulty only. It is showing in the other levels. This is why I mistakenly re-entered the quest to do it, only to realize that I did it because I remember facing and defeating Emma as final boss with 19K rating. Thanks for your input.
  • I encountered the same issue and I wasn’t paying attention if I actually collected rewards once or twice.

It’s frustrating because optically it shows the event as ‘incomplete’ and it may just spur summoners to run the event again.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Uh... you people realize that you can go into the Uncanny Danger rooms as many times as you have passes left for it, and earn the rewards every time, right?
  • Will be there second run of Uncany danger room od this Is only one? Should I use all my Uncany pass or keep some for next time?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Trotlisimo wrote: »
    Will be there second run of Uncany danger room od this Is only one? Should I use all my Uncany pass or keep some for next time?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/92828/announcing-danger-rooms/p1
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Mine is showing 0 runs on Heroic (ran 2 times, received rewards both times)
    0y7uz7wzaefh.png

And 1/1 on Master (ran 2 times, NO REWARDS the 2nd time)
    7a9zk04atuie.png

I even waited until after they said it was "fixed" before running Master the 2nd time. Well, obviously it isn't "fixed".
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I have done many passes of all difficulties....
    all show 0% and 0/1 passes....
    but each time i was given rewards......

it is normal for it to display like this.....

a9zy986fudbq.jpg

• BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    its not meant to show 100% complete, that is part of the bug stopping a lot of people getting rewarded and points for further runs
  • So if we are affected by the bug, and hit 16,500 on that daily event milestone, and have passes left to run master and epic difficulty...if we go back and run them again, even if the end shows no rewards and nothing is added to that total, later in the week they will send us the appropriate rewards and will be able to keep track of what we did and how we scored? Did I read that all correctly?
    Basically what happened is there was an issue where people didn't receive points or rewards for rerunning the rooms, and they found a fix for it.
    However, for you to see the fix working, you had to have not done any of the rooms before the fix was released ie. if you did them before the fix, you wouldn't receive any rewards or points after it, they'll give it all later this week.